#Morello, what you talk about Nasus?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hyfe

03-18-2011

This is the 4th thread I've seen from you in 2 days. Knock it off.

SirArhodas

03-18-2011

because no one red makes a response

i know nasus has its uses, but he is abit lacking especially when compared to other tanky dps

you Hyfe who have even made a guide about him, should understand me

Lord Onamar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puma Namanari View Post
Or grant him a speed bonus similar to trundle's contamination.
Oh my god that's perfect. Increase Spirit Fire's radius by a bit, and make it give some sort of buff to Nasus or an extra debuff to enemies standing on it, like slow or something.

Hyfe

03-18-2011

I do... and I already made a thread that garnered 65 pages worth of attention... HERE.

I don't know what you are hoping to accomplish by spamming the same thread 4 or 5 times.

He has some problems with his kit that prevent him from being a monster every game... but this doesn't mean he's trash, it just makes him a situational pick.

Not every champion has to be one of the 5-10 first ban/pick facerollers. He probably sits in the bottom 1/3rd of the pack of champs... but play him under the right conditions and he can be beast mode.

Trust me. I grab him every once in a while when I think "hmm... this looks like a great team for Nasus" and I get scores like the 11-3 in my match history.

TLDR: Less QQ, more pewpew.

The Johninator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2011

Nasus has one of the best ultimates in the game, and with Sheen + Siphoning Strike it's very easy to deal over 350 damage to a tower per activation. He is a lane pusher extraordinaire.

On top of that, Wither + Exhaust makes for any sad physical dps. Without Merc Treads that's over 8 seconds of CC on a single target.

SirArhodas

03-18-2011

i just wanted a red response. With a few minor buffs he can be a competive pick in ranked
also that doesnt answer the point that neither in US or EU he is still not played at top elo.
Well i play him too and i usually win, but the fatc remains that if i had another champ i would be more useful to my team.
I am not a level 1 player, hope that makes it clear. I play in EU

SirArhodas

03-18-2011

i have seen your post then and i had thumbs up it
It was after the dragon/baron buff i believe. I think that you didnt got a red response too, although i am not sure
But the fact remains that even after the mjor nasus buff (+50% damage potential), nasus is still a situational pick. Lets face it, he is an old champ, so he hadnt good initiation abilities then
See his brother just to notice how useful renekton is compared to nasus (rene is played a lot in tourmanents too)
The other champs who have bad initiation abilities except nasus is Morde (not played a lot in top elo) and Garen (multiple patches to make him useful, made him too good nerf it later. now he is not played)

blkplsgo

03-18-2011

I would love it if Nasus had a slight raduis increase on his E or the start up time be .5 sec faster. It would be nice if you got bonus points on Q if you slay a champ. Even a slight increased in attack range would be nice.