Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ban the NecroThreads

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gunghorecondo

03-18-2011

we need to find some way keep necro threads from popping up!! Is there some new function with the new search function to make it difficult to revive an old thread, or is that coming at a later time.

Make it so that only the original thread creater is allowed to bump a thread after a month has passed. typically the big threads only last a week or 2, and the best of the big threads come from council members.

post ideas below

+1 for troll post by yellow jester(2 posts down), thats actually a good thread, and worth posting up on the forums. Since its you reposting it, it's ok, but I hate how others just repost on the old necrothread on items and such

IamGrimm

03-18-2011

Some are actually good.

Some just fail =\

Yellow Jester

03-18-2011

I have some ideas for it in this thread:

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=232942

Raloosh

02-08-2013

Yes I agree.