[Guide] Cassiopeia - Learn to Unlock Your True Potential

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Da Mighty Rumble

06-25-2011

I loved the guide. I have played her since she was released. I agree with how you address her movement issue. I take it a step further and go LB as an item. She is also a great choice. for Soulstealer. I laugh at BV with her, she has so many ways around it.

Blatantfool

07-13-2011

Win Cassi build.

Affably

07-13-2011

Hello creator. Um... I am currently level 12 summoner and is using Cassiopia on free rotation (Will buy her when I got enough IP). I don't have enough mastery points to have 9/21 (obviously) so what should I take first? Currently I've just been using 11 offensive with ignite/exhaust...

BigDaddyDelish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Affably View Post
Hello creator. Um... I am currently level 12 summoner and is using Cassiopia on free rotation (Will buy her when I got enough IP). I don't have enough mastery points to have 9/21 (obviously) so what should I take first? Currently I've just been using 11 offensive with ignite/exhaust...
I would take the 9 offensive up to the magic penetration mastery, that's pretty important. After that, you can either start slowly placing points in the defensive tree or the utility tree depending on your personal preference.

Cassi is pretty flexible though, so go with where your heart's at.