Thanks TheMessiah!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tetrall Mors

02-10-2010

You don't know me, and I might never play in your bracket, but I wanted to thank you for your excellent guides at solomid! It's completely changed the way I looked at nasus and gave me the tips and tricks I needed to really pull together my gameplay.

Nasus is one of those heros that takes a while to learn, was really really difficult at the beginning and I'm still learning how/when/why/where but I can see the potential for some really amazing plays.

Anyways, I just wanted to give you a shout out here. Keep writing guides man, your helping players learn some pretty neat gameplay styles.

Ford

02-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetrall Mors View Post
You don't know me, and I might never play in your bracket, but I wanted to thank you for your excellent guides at solomid! It's completely changed the way I looked at nasus and gave me the tips and tricks I needed to really pull together my gameplay.

Nasus is one of those heros that takes a while to learn, was really really difficult at the beginning and I'm still learning how/when/why/where but I can see the potential for some really amazing plays.

Anyways, I just wanted to give you a shout out here. Keep writing guides man, your helping players learn some pretty neat gameplay styles.

Odd, I went 7/7/13 the first time I played him without a guide. I didn't do solo mid though.

Fawlcon

02-12-2010

I think you should have posted this in his guide, and not make an entirely new topic :x