Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Thanks TheMessiah!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tetrall Mors

02-11-2010

You don't know me, and I might never play in your bracket, but I wanted to thank you for your excellent guides at solomid! It's completely changed the way I looked at nasus and gave me the tips and tricks I needed to really pull together my gameplay.

Nasus is one of those heros that takes a while to learn, was really really difficult at the beginning and I'm still learning how/when/why/where but I can see the potential for some really amazing plays.

Anyways, I just wanted to give you a shout out here. Keep writing guides man, your helping players learn some pretty neat gameplay styles.

Ford

02-12-2010

Quote:
Tetrall Mors:
You don't know me, and I might never play in your bracket, but I wanted to thank you for your excellent guides at solomid! It's completely changed the way I looked at nasus and gave me the tips and tricks I needed to really pull together my gameplay.

Nasus is one of those heros that takes a while to learn, was really really difficult at the beginning and I'm still learning how/when/why/where but I can see the potential for some really amazing plays.

Anyways, I just wanted to give you a shout out here. Keep writing guides man, your helping players learn some pretty neat gameplay styles.

Odd, I went 7/7/13 the first time I played him without a guide. I didn't do solo mid though.

Fawlcon

02-12-2010

I think you should have posted this in his guide, and not make an entirely new topic :x