3150ip champion what should i get.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luciferian

02-11-2010

Cho'Gath is a great choice for mid elo fights. In higher elo's though they will make sure to shut you down early, so you have to be careful.

Sqeeks McGee

02-11-2010

seeing as you haven't been playing too long, I doubt you're at too high of an ELO to be able to pick evelynn and shut people down. She's pretty fun, but she's easily focused and slaughtered if the players are even remotely intelligent. You will, though, get lots of good k/d/a ratios if you play evelynn. That's what I went to after playing fiddle and I love her.

yesimazn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2010

thanks for the reply everyone. i agree teemo is harder to play than ashe.

i wanted to get nadilee but my gf already bought it. and i can just use her on her account.

rammus seems pretty nice and fun to play with.
also still thinking about katarina.
maybe eve now. but i heard bad things about eve in higher end games.

AdrenaLin

02-12-2010

Kassadin,Shaco are both solid choices... Teemo is also good. I like them all Shaco and kassadin are similar. One is burst, and other is constant dps. Both can escape, and both can gank very well.. Kassadin, is my main so I lean towards him..

Rigario

02-12-2010

3150?

Malphite. Enuff said. Really strong all round hero that is very versatile. Very very viable esp higher ELOs where team work is better.

Cho is depressing. I played like 3 games after buying him and got sad. Its like even if i win i get sad because i die and look wimpy again lol..

Morgana is a pretty solid caster choice too. Requires skill to play so isnt that straight forward and doesnt get boring even after a long time.