3150ip champion what should i get.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

yesimazn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2010

hello, so right now im level 13. im trying to pick another champion to play with.

champions i use:

fiddlestick - usaully 2x/0-5
ashe - usually 1x/0-5 with loads of assist
shaco - usually 2x/0-5

those champions are what im best with.
i havent play with other champs much.

im leaning towards warwick and teemo.
-teemo seems good too but fairly little skill like ashe. might get bored fast

but if anyone can give me any good recommandations. that would be great.

im a fast learner. i learn champs real quickly.

ps. im looking for a champ that is not too ez to learn. one that is very good if i use it well. such as fiddlestick.
fiddlestick is the first character i love a lot, im looking for another to swap off when i get bored of fiddle. so i dont have to play 10 games a day with only fiddle.

thanks~

thanks for the reply guys.
rite now im kindda leaning towards teemo. or katarina.. i liek assassin kind of champs too

Klazzix

02-10-2010

Warwick is nice and fun to play as. Most people here will say he's useless though. Teemo's free at the moment give him a try, I agree he gets boring rather fast.

Raplesyrup1

02-10-2010

Rammus never gets boring. EVER.

Simvolic

02-10-2010

Indeed Rammus doesn't get old, especially after reading something about and then doing was having Ghost and Zilean's speed buff and in powerball going at 1200 MS is win.

dovvntempo

02-10-2010

I say Kassadin is similar to shaco in some respects. Very hard to kill, burst damage, hunts people down, and fun to bait with.

riftwalk: does dmg on landing, short cooldown. Consecutive riftwalks stack damage.
Decieve: allows you to stealth, damage on next attack.

Two-shiv: slow + dmg
Nullsphere: silence + dmg

Force pulse does a lot of aoe dmg and allows you to slow and chase. Nothing new to you as shaco. Kassadin is similar, but unfortunately he can't push towers as well.

Also, Nidalee is fun. Has a lot of skills and requires good switching between both forms. But it's fun. You'll be chucking skillshot spears for major dmg... using your traps as wards and debuffs for killing champions and minions alike, and heal to stay in your lane forever.. and all abilities in cougar form do damage, but have no mana. Plus her pounce gives her a lot of mobility that I'm sure you'll appreciate after playing shaco.

They are both fun champions to play with and if you get good with them you can do well.

T0ggle

02-11-2010

Don't know what makes you think teemo is easier then ashe, theres a reason why ashe is tier 1 and teemo is tier 4.
Ashes spells and scaling makes her very easy to use, teemo on the other hand requires you to be creative with shrooms and exellent with harassing without being hit often.
Teemo > ashe all game long.

Go buy teemo, hes fun and I never get bored using him.

Maggeus

02-11-2010

What I would recommand in terms of fun is Rammus if you want to tank, or Nidalee if you want to carry your team to victory. And those two heroes are still highly appreciated in teamfights.

Lashiec

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2010

I'm in the same boat here... 3150ip and don't know who to get.

I've been eyeing Cho 'Gath because he seems to be a giant monster of inevitable doom... but I haven't played him.

Would Cho 'Gath be a reasonable choice for someone in the mid levels and mid-elo range?

aRcKuS

02-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lashiec View Post
I'm in the same boat here... 3150ip and don't know who to get.

I've been eyeing Cho 'Gath because he seems to be a giant monster of inevitable doom... but I haven't played him.

Would Cho 'Gath be a reasonable choice for someone in the mid levels and mid-elo range?
Cho is hella fun, I thought about buying him when beta ended cause I have 7k IP, but instead I just went for my love of the robot :O

And yes I would think he is good for mid-level / elo range, he gets pretty easy to counter later on though, he's just so big lol

Tricolor

02-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lashiec View Post
i bought cho and played like 2 times with him...

it so sad...you start like a little bug and than you build your way to turn into a giant monster that eat people just to die and start again as a little bug...