Jax Jax Jax...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Big Fat Unicorn

03-02-2010

Since he has just been nerfed and I saved just enoigh for him, I was considering on buying him, but I realized since a lot of people are crying how he is OP and might get nerfed AGAIN, should I reconsider buying him? Or should I save up some more for some blitzcrank ownage?

Craixis

03-02-2010

Buy him, he's fine, he shouldn't get Nerfed...
If riot does nerf him they're listening to too many qqing losers (like myself... earlier...)
He's a great champ if you can use him, but yeah, read up a few guides and play a few practice matches first... nothing grinds my gears more then when people join a que to try a new char.
I mean, that @%#$ ain't right.

nicosharp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2010

he gets owned by stun and magic damage, hes actually quite squishy, its just that people are afraid to target him. I don't think he will get nerfed, and even if he is, the skills won't change just possibly the damage.

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

03-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidenXk View Post
Since he has just been nerfed...
When? This last patch was a super buff, and I don't recall ever hearing about a nerf before.

Big Fat Unicorn

03-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhailRaptor View Post
When? This last patch was a super buff, and I don't recall ever hearing about a nerf before.
oops I realized my fault there (fail!) What I meant is that people will complain alot because he got buffed with the hp bonus now... and that he's going to get nerfed.

Craixis

03-02-2010

He shouldn't, he's just changed from one play style to another (from conservative to, well, still conservative, but he's actually able to harass and run instead risking all or nothing for a kill)

StretchyStretch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2010

He did not just get a nerf, he got a pretty big buff. He was able to destroy before when played right, now he can destroy with the health of a tank. Hes worth getting, and i wouldnt be surprised if he got a little nerf, but nothing big, maybe just less health from damage/ap items.

Mercurius

03-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidenXk View Post
oops I realized my fault there (fail!) What I meant is that people will complain alot because he got buffed with the hp bonus now... and that he's going to get nerfed.
When champions get nerfed it's because they need to be and it's good for the game.
Don't say it like it's a bad thing, that's why they hesitate to do it and that's why this game isn't nearly as balanced as it should be.

Teru

03-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craixis View Post
Buy him, he's fine, he shouldn't get Nerfed...
If riot does nerf him they're listening to too many qqing losers (like myself... earlier...)
He's a great champ if you can use him, but yeah, read up a few guides and play a few practice matches first... nothing grinds my gears more then when people join a que to try a new char.
I mean, that @%#$ ain't right.
He WILL get a rework I know it 100% he is to strong atm only ppl Defending him are players that use him and know he is REALLY REALLY good VS any Class CC or not only way to shut him down is if IF your team had CC and at least 4 of your team members are there to gank him and end game its STILL hard to kill him

if your team has 1-2 CC that do not last more than 2 sec then end game there IS NO STOPPING HIM

A full melee teams with no jax VS a team with a Jax the Jax will RAPE EVERYONE.

can not think of 1 game EVER made where a assassin class had better HP and survivability than Tanks.

nicosharp

03-02-2010

he is pretty strong, but not invincible. He has no built in mobility besides his leap strike.. so you kite him as he tries to chase you down, never proccing stun as you kill his teammates. If he goes ap, and does big damage on hit, you treat him as a caster, build items to counter and do the same. Against Jax mobility is key, just keep away, and push towers, and targets. The worst thing you can do is try to focus fire him down or auto-attack without a sword of the divine. Be cautious of where your creep waves are and who they are attacking, and treat Jax like Ryze with distance, and late game you should be able to out push. If you catch him by surprise, which is often easy to do, burst him down. It may be slightly worthwhile to turn his passive down slightly.. I dunno.