Champion Skin Suggestion Shaco

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chaotica13

02-10-2010

Ok ladies and gents out there this is just an idea for a design for those of us out that love the smiling Jester. I think the darker look makes Shaco look a bit scarier as his smiling face from the darkness would be a fearsome thing indeed. Also in this case I have changed his blade to a silver with a green aura to simulate his poison. I would love all thoughts and ideas on this. All credit for original design goes to league of legends this is just a fan showing his favorite character a little love.

Intergalactic Planetary

02-11-2010

Not much of a visual change, you won't even notice his face that much during a game.

Chaotica13

02-11-2010

Yes as my options are limited as I have limited skill in modding photos. However this was merely an idea for a start to change Shaco. As popular as he is he needs a new and preferably awesome skin.

Chaotica13

02-11-2010

Bump.

Chaotica13

02-12-2010

bump

Miidnyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2010

Batman Joker Shaco.
I'd scream. :]

Chaotica13

02-25-2010

Bump

Bluff

03-03-2010

Don't worry, I am currently working on some Shaco skins...

Here's one for now:

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=64465

Worf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2010

yo dude ill work on ur suggestion right away just keep visiting the webthat i post my skins on
http://heroesmod.com

Worf

03-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miidnyte View Post
Batman Joker Shaco.
I'd scream. :]
ummm the Skin editors(players taht edit skins) are trying to find a Plug-In to Make a new modle so we could edit and make new models i mena for example we could change Shaco's head and make it in to a kair like Joker in the batman.........just be patient we are experimenting more so we could do such thing ^^