Spirit Visage 30% health Regen + Mundo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ObjectiveTruth

02-10-2010

So i play Mundo quite a bit and the new Spirit Visage looks amazing.

I wanted to knwo if anyone knew how this stacks with like items and how if any, is the effect with Mundo's Ultimate.

I've found that when i buy this item (and i do now almost every game) that my health regen is insane.

Can someone tell me, is it 30% after items, or is this just base regen? does it include Mundo's Passive? Also i always get Nature's Force first, so does that get included too?

Caress

02-11-2010

I don't remember they release Spirit Visage with 30% more regen.
I remember it was intended for TestRealm but didn't release it for OB client.

I might be wrong, Let me know!

Fluffy1

02-11-2010

it was added this patch along with the frozen heart, somehow was omited in the patch notes, was happy to see them since ive been waiting a month for them.

havent been able to test the heart out much bus visage on morgana has been very good for me.

from what me and a few friends have seen its 30% regen buff is after items and abilites.

Ponies Gonna Pwn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

02-11-2010

It affects all "Healing" and "Regeneration" abilities and items. Not sure if it affects your base, I'll have to test.

Furthermore, I think its effect is considered additive on each unique case, or healing reduction is additive, since it seemed to counter executioner's calling VERY well.

Joru

02-11-2010

I'm really looking forward to the way this might change the way I build Mundo. I used to always feel pressured to start out by rushing for Warmog's for the regen and the synergy between health and Sadism, but Spirit Visage now fits the same niche at well under half the cost. Plus some nice magic resistance and cooldown reduction on top of it!

Warmog's took forever to build, but Spirit Visage is cheap enough that I could start experimenting with stuff like Stark's early in the game and still have a good mix of defense and offense, maybe with a Frozen Mallet or a Phage plus an Aegis later on, rounding it off with Atma's Impaler for durability or Last Whisper/Zeal/Phantom Dancer for more straight offense.

Pobeb

02-11-2010

Wait, what did they change about frozen heart? Sorry, don't have my client on hand.

Viro Melchior

02-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aratrok the Merciless View Post
It affects all "Healing" and "Regeneration" abilities and items. Not sure if it affects your base, I'll have to test.

Furthermore, I think its effect is considered additive on each unique case, or healing reduction is additive, since it seemed to counter executioner's calling VERY well.
Can anyone test/confirm if the bonus from it also affects the UNIQUE regen effect from Force of Nature (since it doesn't directly buff your health regen #, harder to test)?

Joru

02-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobeb View Post
Wait, what did they change about frozen heart? Sorry, don't have my client on hand.
Uh...did it used to reduce enemy attack speed by 25%? If so, it's 20% now. If not, then I don't see anything different about it.

SilentWhisper

02-11-2010

would be easier if they just said what is classified as healing and regeneration.

The SHP

02-11-2010

i tried it out on mundo yesterday, just from playing a couple matches with it, it does look like it affects his passive as well. And it does affect base regen as well as from items. It doesn't effect lifesteal as of right now, supposedly that's coming soon. It also appeared as though it boosted force of nature's effects when i grabbed both of them on singed, but it's hard to judge since i had so much regen anyway. I think it's safe to assume it does.

It's pretty cool on mundo, i was at 20% health and ulted, by the time it was finished i was almost full from the 65% from ult + my passive regen over that time.

I could certainly be wrong about this too, since it's tough to tell in the heat of fights, but it looked like it stacked multiplicatively with healing reduction, for 65% healing, rather than the additive 80% i was hoping it would be. Again, not certain, tough to tell when i'm not specifically testing it, but that's what it appeared to be.