[LFM] WCS: AZ and the Greater Fuzzywig Community Coalition

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azurien

05-29-2010

freaking text wall.... but good job fuzzy

oh yeah and Saloman is also ofering his services to the "needy"

Lord Fuzzywig

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2010

Increased team count to 25 to accomodate new players. (Thanks for joining!)

Yow9

05-29-2010

Hey Fuzzywig, a few friends and I have been using your severs for about 2 months and I have to complement you on the amazing community, keep it up and may Udar be with you

Lord Fuzzywig

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yow9 View Post
Hey Fuzzywig, a few friends and I have been using your severs for about 2 months and I have to complement you on the amazing community, keep it up and may Udar be with you
Thanks, Yow9! Don't be a stranger! Drop in the channel with me every now and again and see if we can't get a game going.

tricky327

05-29-2010

Thank you MR. LORD FUZZYWIG For your awsome vent server "HIGH FIVE" GOOD PLace to hangout and great people there that is the best post i got atm mmm shot out too all the lol hommies

Saloman

05-30-2010

bump

Thalpo

05-30-2010

Lord Fuzzywig, A Man among Boys... The creator of the greatest ventrilo server known to man. It is truly not only a great place to game, but a great place to hang out.

1. Its a great place to play because there are a lot of really good players, and know how to enjoy the game even when someone feeds.

2. Great place to hang out because there will always be someone on with similar interests and there will always be something to talk about. Even if it was a weird noise you just heard someone make.

So in the end I thank you Mr Fuzzywig for this wonderful ventrilo server, and to all you gamers who have not yet signed in i urge you to join the community.

GG...QQ

Vindica York

05-30-2010

I love hanging out with you guys. Great job. Keep up the good work.

Toiks

05-30-2010

yo fizzle my zizzle
realy good vent ect ect
DAM YOU NUGGETS!

pacifistoutlaw

05-30-2010

One thing I will say is it is hard to find a game to join... I sat in the Looking For Group For almost an hour before. If you don't already have people to play with, is there a way to get people on the vent to let you join one of their games?