[LFM] WCS: AZ and the Greater Fuzzywig Community Coalition

12345612 ... 22
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Fuzzywig

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2010

OP updated to reflect the current state of the server.

Brief rundown:
-Server now 100-slots, since mid-April.
-Server now frequently is >60 players.
-Server now supports 20 teams and two private, passworded, tournament channels.

Much more to keep coming. We're only getting started in 2010, folks. This puppy's going to keep on growing.

Haerle

05-27-2010

I'm here to show my love and support for this server Fuzzy is extremely awesome, and the people on the vent are really nice.

MulletAggression

05-27-2010

Dude the vent server is the shizzle! Thanks, Fuzzy! Its so easy and fun to use! Go now and recieve a bonus gift! One free gift per oder, per caller. Whats it cost you ask? Some might pay 99.99 for this great product! Well at Fuzzywig's vent server you wont pay 99.99! You wont pay 69.99! You wont pay 39.99! You wont even pay 9.99! Right now, this is vent is TOTALLY FREE! Act now!

Dreksontar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2010

ROAR i take up a slot or 5 with premades most nights if theres less than 5 in the channel feel free to join in dont be shy, its a great vent

Saloman

05-27-2010

ALWAYS DEVELOPING - As apart of the staff team we are always happy to add new channels with or without passwords for LoL teams, other groups, and new games.

MUSIC CHANNEL OF WIN - We have streaming music courtesy of Lord Musicwig, just right click the channel, go to miscellaneous, then add/remove phantom. Then you can speak in any channel and listen to some sweet tunes.

WE HAVE WOMAN - Yes its true, we are the only certified vent to have female LoL players.

PLAY WITH ME - The greatest Nunu in existance 1100 games and 400+ games with the Yeti. Just msg me in game or vent and I'll invite you to a group or join your group.

Lord Fuzzywig

05-28-2010

Saloman just named his cat Nunu...

EmmaLee

05-28-2010

=o
I love this ventrilo server. The people are so nice and welcoming. not to mention, our lord is a total cutie. I'm infinitely greatful that i have such a wonderful place to come to and socialize with people who are equally if not more, cooler then me. lol.

Lord Fuzzywig

05-28-2010

I don't know about being a cutie -- I think I'm a little too modest for that hullabaloo -- but thanks Emma.

It's my "I just lost that 90 minute game of LOL face"...

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._2939046_n.jpg

SSTrippy

05-29-2010

Yarr, as stated.. LOL. Kidding, totally. But Fuzzy's isn't the only vent with them, But certainly one of the biggest.

-- Even if Fuzzy feeds way moar then a level 30 should :P He is full of awesomesauce.

Currently in the vent we have The Best Anivia/Nunu combo - The Twitch is getting there with almost 200 wins, among alot of others that can help out if asked.

Now, I know I haven't been on vent long.. Since i'm mainly hanging out in the SI -

But this is a fun group, and yeah.. Maturity is a must. - Since sexual tendancies will come out, and it's an 18+ Vent.

Now, Squeakers aren't bad.. But really? If you're level 30 and you haven't played a Hero before.. Don't use it. Mainly talking about the match earlier with one who played a Soraka.

I haven't played too many Heros myself, I don't like teamfighting mainly due to them being level 30s, and I haven't figured out all the builds yet.

And my main is a Heimer, who's a turret/lane pusher. ..I talk too much sorry. *hides in vent*

Come Play.

Saloman

05-29-2010

Also if you are interested in creepy erotic female breathing SSTrippy up there in game, goes by Trix in vent can supply all of your needs.

12345612 ... 22