[LFM] WCS: AZ and the Greater Fuzzywig Community Coalition

1234511 ... 22
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Fuzzywig

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2010

OFFICIAL WEBSITE (WIP)
Live Fuzzy, Die Bald - The Fuzzywig Ventrilo Server Status Page

Donations accepted through Paypal - lordfuzzywig @ hotmail .com
Please select "Service" and not "Goods".
(201/200 USD quarterly bill received as of October 3rd 2010)

NOW SUPPORTING STARCRAFT 2!
Uptime = 25 13:48:35
Bytes sent to server = 71355576374
Bytes sent from server = 179442089809
Total connections = 25602

EXPOSURE (THANKS!):
Tekyes' Tumblr Reblog
LOLVent's Tumblr Original Post
LOLVent.com
Twink Info
Fxp.co.il (Hello Israeli brethren!)

SERVER EVENT INFORMATION:
Keyclick Mania -- The Fuzzywig Whatpulse Team for Winners (Ranked 1084/10xxx with 0.01% of all users)

League of Legends Community:

Through your continued support of the Fuzzywig Ventrilo, we have absolutely exploded. We are now, to my understanding, the largest League of Legends Public Ventrilo available for players to use -- Larger, even, than the non-official Riot Ventrilo! This has been made possible by YOUR support and patronage. So thank YOU!

Very quickly, about me, the server owner:
I'm a 20 year old volunteer FF/EMT (No, I can't tell you what that rash is, or that strange bump either. See a doctor.) who finds gaming to be a great stress reliever. I've hosted this Ventrilo for about 6 years, and since its original purchase, it has boasted a healthy uptime of a truthful 99%. Over time, various communities have come and gone, but few have seen nearly as much support as the League' community has.

Here's what we're all about:

• A diverse, enormous community of 300+ players (on LOL exclusively!) to game with of all skill levels, in-game levels, age ranges, genders, lifestyles, etc.
    • Now with Starcraft 2 support! 10 Team Channels Available for use!
  • 150+ players consistently on nightly.
  • 45 team channels, a League of Legends Lobby, LFG channel, and private tournament team channels, as well as various other channels for activities outside of League of Legends.
  • Public server; thus, the ability to invite your friends and use the server as though it were your own. Going to start a guild? Feel free to ask for a channel if you have enough people and we'll hammer out the details.
  • Music channel! Lord Musicwig belts out the tunes every day, or close to every day, playing various genres of music from classical to indie to club-bangin' dance.
  • Easy-to-identify Staff with [OWNER], [ADMIN], [CHNL ADMIN], and the new [ADMIN-TR] tags denoting the appropriate ranks.
  • Registered users/regulars have [R] appended to their username, donators have [DONATOR] affixed to their name. Donators are given reserved slots. Basic registered users are granted other privileges without reserved slots.
  • WARNING: Adult content and subject matter. This server is not GENERALLY made for players below the age of 18, though if you need it to be, please notify an admin and he or she will make certain your channel is kept clean.
  • Donations available through Paypal to lordfuzzywig @ hotmail . com (remove spaces as necessary).
    • Donations tracked monthly and posted publicly for 100% transparency with ALL donated funds.
  • Tournaments/season 1 support WILL be available WITHIN REASON (i.e. We reserve the right to delete your channel because of inactivity). We have decided to support clans/teams/etc. in our Ventrilo but WILL NOT -- repeat -- WILL NOT be sponsoring any team in particular. All teams provided a service by the Fuzzywig Ventrilo are UNAFFILIATED with the server.

Hostname or IP and Port: vent.lordfuzzywig.com:4019
No Password (Unless registered with server)

As always, we're looking for more regulars to join the server and stick around and become a member of the growing community. For the players that are familiar with it, this Ventrilo also is affiliated with the WCS: Azeroth server on Counter-strike: Source. As the regulars of the Ventrilo branch off to other games, we intend to accomodate the community in the ways they see fit.

We're looking now for a website host for forums and other updates regarding this community specifically, and I'm also recruiting more Channel and Server admins. Preference is given to those with previous moderator experience and Ventrilo RCON and 3.0 experience, and those with customer service experience.

Updates will be sporadically posted throughout this thread, amongst the various posts of support, so keep a keen eye on this thread for pertinent information. ONLY THE LATEST update will be appended to this post, and with that update will be new attachments regarding server status and usage statistics.

Please report any trolling/griefing/spamming to SA/CAs through right-clicking the problem user, using the User context menu, then clicking ;Lodge Complaint About... Please be detailed, and your complaint will be addressed as soon as possible by the staff.

I can be reached three ways by the general public:
In-game @ Lord Fuzzywig
In Ventrilo @ [OWNER] Lord Fuzzywig
By e-mail @ lordfuzzywig @ lordfuzzywig.com (Remove spaces as necessary. Bans also may be petitioned through this method only.)
--------------------
SERVER UPDATE
PENDING.

ionlyplayLoLNude

02-10-2010

GET ON IT. IT is pretty much the best thing ive ever seen. Fuzzy is awesome. The end.

Saloman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2010

I've been using this server for about a month, to a really friendly group of staff, and players. I am proud to call this place home. Anyone who is looking for a game or a vent to use feel free as long as you do not defile you are welcome here. I'd like to send out special thank you's to Lord Fuzzywig and the rest of the Crew. Can't wait to see new faces!

~Salo

Enteal

02-10-2010

This guys rocks, the best server, best guys.

GREAT GREAT GREAT....

NICE NICE NICE...

Keep the work guys.... Really good.

SageMode

02-10-2010

He has Promised to Lower taxes for middle income families and has plans of removing welfare for those not deserving making sure that kids that have bum parents get into good families so they might lead a better life. Lord Fuzzywig FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!

wait..... what was this for again...

Crafting Mamma

02-11-2010

all hail lord fuzzywig! *bows*
awesome vent! so many lol teams

Kaligo

02-11-2010

Yeah Yeah I posted, now stuff it Fuzzy....

Lord Fuzzywig

02-11-2010

Hey everyone!

Thank you very much for your support of the server and the community that ALL OF US have created. As a result of this thread, we have hit our highest recent number and the server is sitting AS I WRITE THE POST at 48 players.

I have upgraded the server to accommodate even more players and hope to continue to see new faces in channel!

Don't be shy! Clan channels and other private channels available upon request, but we request that players that frequent those channels are not anti-social.

Regards,
Lord Fuzzywig

zBrackeT

04-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Fuzzywig View Post
Hey everyone!

Don't be shy! Clan channels and other private channels available upon request, but we request that players that frequent those channels are not anti-social.

Regards,
Lord Fuzzywig
Oh you.

I've known Lord Fuzzywig for along while, mostly, if not solely, because he was an admin of a CS:S server I played a lot on. Hes a really level-headed easy going guy, from what I've seen of him (Not to mention hes letting anyone use his vent, which he has to pay for! /gasp!). I'll keep it short and say, I luvz you Fuzzy.

m1zu

05-27-2010

Just showing some love and support!!! GO FUZZYWIG~~~

1234511 ... 22