It's not good manners to say GG after YOU win.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Medjaw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2011

Saying Good Game after a game is good manners and should be practiced, but make sure to let the losing team be the ones who say it first. In sports the winning team doesn't run over and demand to shake their hand.

You won, of course you had a good game.

And if you actually feel offended by this, then you're not actually saying Good Game in good spirit, but because you're a ****.

Délusional

03-17-2011

DEFEAT:

Enemy1-5: GG
Teammates: FFFUUU, NOOB, ****ING TRASH [NAME], NOOB [CHAMP], BAD GAME, FEEDER [Champ]

Dakaa

03-17-2011

this is LoL community, don't expect manners from them, yeah in eports tourney for games like counter-strike, dota, they usually let the losing team say gg first, winning say gg first is considered very rude.

EDIT: see what i mean, check out the idiot's reply above mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelusionalESG View Post
DEFEAT:

Enemy1-5: GG
Teammates: FFFUUU, NOOB, ****ING TRASH [NAME], NOOB [CHAMP], BAD GAME, FEEDER [Champ]

DanGR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2011

I'll continue saying gg in good spirit no matter what the end result was.

Dairuka

03-17-2011

If I think it was a good game, win or lose, I say good game. If we had an unfair advantage, I give condolences.

Don't like it? Maybe it's not me who lacks sportsmanship in this situation.

Karkamus

03-17-2011

Edit: nevermind.

Fachu

03-17-2011

I have won games that i wouldn't consider to say gg

The Reagan

03-17-2011

I know a GG when I see one. If the enemy team had a feeder or leaver, I instead say "Sorry about [CHAMP]", or "Sorry about _____", rather than a "GG, LOLOLOL."

zhenn

03-17-2011

is it also not good manner to offer a hand shake after winning a friendly match of tennis ?

I have been playing rts games since Age of Empire, and gging post game from either party is a norm. If you are that sensitive about this polite gesture....well, I hope you work on accepting it.

LordRandomness

03-17-2011

I generally only say GG if it was a close game (t'was a good game), or the enemy team surrendered stupidly (in an ironic sense).