Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Soo, Ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Teridax

03-17-2011

What's "good" elo? I've played 9 ranked games so far and found it very enjoyable. So far I've won 7/9 games and my elo (acording to the post-game screen) is about 1430. Is this good? Bad? Mediocre? The number doesn't really mean anything to me. XD

Dakaa

03-17-2011

lol enjoyable, not when you're on losing streak.

Myrren

03-17-2011

give it time

Shuuya Kano

03-17-2011

Well, 1500 is the minimum for not-****. Don't count on your elo staying high or anything with that little amount of games played. I mean, I'm not automatically assuming you're bad, but your elo will undoubtedly fluctuate. I mean, ffs Bob goes from 1800 to 1500 all the time and then back. And I had a friend who's such a baddy (<3) who was all like "yeah i'm 1500 wut now 8-0) or something like that and then he lost 12 straight games and is unranked LOL.

Anyways, 1500 is non-****. 1700 is pretty good. 1800 is good. 2k elo is great. And it continues. I mean, this is just my opinion. I'm just barely in the non-**** zone atm.

Archeer

Recruiter

03-17-2011

It means you are doing very well.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=575983

IronLegion

Recruiter

03-17-2011

My ELO is 1337

Apology

03-17-2011

1460 is fine. Just keep treating ranked games like normal games: play for fun, but play to win.

As long as you realize that you will lose some games, your Elo shouldn't drop too far. Remember that playing back to back will influence your ability - similar to any sport or other competitive event. If you were to play 3 chess / poker matches on the same day, you would be more prepared for the first, and less prepared for the last.