Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

To those twisted fate players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Steef

03-17-2011

Im looking for some tips for how to do good with TF. early game i try farming best i can .mid game i try landing my gold cards(without mis clicking the sequence but....fail occasionally) .late game i hang back a little and focus the squishiest person / ult and push or get a straggler

but for some reason i only do alright or badly never good so any tips on:

builds
stratagies
playstyles

im open to all advice from you guys so if you have any tips it is greatly appriceated

Greyart

03-17-2011

I would try mobafire or leaguecraft for a guide

those will probly be useful

DarknessOfLight

03-17-2011

Rush SoTD, build AS and AD.
Play TF like you would any other right-click to win ranged carry, except remember to SPAM GOLD CARDS.
Destiny gank at every. Single. Opportunity you can.
Check bush with wild cards, you won't be able to hear the cards hit something (I think), unlike other skillshots, but it may flush the enemy out of bush.
Oh, and don't buy MP pots, just use blue cards.
You can harass with red cards by flinging them at a minion near the champ too, if they're moving around a lot. It also makes for great massive farming/pushing with wild cards.

Telodzrum

03-17-2011

http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/guide/13286-the-mindset-of-ap-tf-long-with-tl-dr.xhtml

A Retarded Clown

03-17-2011

well, I'll give u some tips, but truth be told, you cna be a great tf player, an amazing tf player with 20 kills in 20 minutes...but even if u are you are doing ur team a disservice playing tf.

He hands SOME advantage to his team..that is better handed to him by a lot of other champs.

Esp since noct came out and can gank from lane to lane pretty well.

TF can be played hybrid, AP, and AD. All 'work'.

Core for TF is sheen and rageblade...these are must whether ad, ap or hybrid.

From there...AD can go:

Tri Force
Zerkies
Rageblade
Mallet
Atmas
IE

AP

Sorc
Rageblade
Banksys
Lich (sheen was built in beginning right)
2 items of choice - Nashors Abyssal Void Rylais RoA AA staff etc all work. BV also OK but generally won't save u too much

Hybrid:

I play around with this a lot, tried loads of diff things and most worked some didn't

Lich
Sorc
Banksys
Rageblade
Gunblade
Starks/IE/Bloodthirster/any AD/AS item that u want...if ur hybrid u want early game AP late game AD for some real serious ownage.

use ur ult for scouting, ganking, and don't just use it to ks, use it to gank. Also, as a tf, ur pretty expendable unless ur THE carry which is never a good idea seeing as he's not capable of all out carrying.

That means destiny gank behind enemy lines with coord team with ur death but a double/triple is worth it.

As tf, don't play a loner playstyle, ur only and ONLY job is to be helping ur team mates at WHATEVER their doing. U should be jumping lane to lane babysitting and ganking.

The second you start going as a loner and try to make it a one man show, ur doomed as tf.