Let's get off Hotshot's back.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xDiamantx

03-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by UVladbrolaf View Post
Hotshot can speak, no one has a problem with that. Other High elo players talk alot more than he does, except most of their talking isn't "I'm so amazing, everyone else is trash". Why do you think Grackis gets trolled so hard?
I'm pretty sure a lot of them just keep it in their head, Hotshot will sometimes speak his mind but I don't mind this all the time considering that I find him more entertaining to watch cause he talks a lot more.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GammaWolf

03-17-2011

Love him or hate him he always has the most viewers, which means he is the most entertaining. True other streamers hardly get trolled, but then again they have far fewer viewers especially when HS is playing.

Anyone who steps up and puts themselves out there is going to run into haters, especially in the anonymity of the internet. If any of the critics actually met him face to face in some sort of social setting I am sure they would act completely different.

But no its easy to post HS sucks on a forum and leech a little bit of attention. Heck a lot of people in media and comedy make an entire career off of hating on people who have stepped up and made something happen in the world.