Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Let's get off Hotshot's back.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xDiamantx

03-17-2011

There are many people that would be reacting like Hotshot in the current situation that he is in. In fact there are a bunch of people that aren't even in such annoying situations as him that are bigger jerks than Hotshot will ever be.

Hotshot is a human and when you got thousands of players watching you it's really annoying that he has to be criticized for everything he says just because he's one of the most popular LoL players.

Everyone has a bad day and the people making threads about Hotshot are just making it worse for him, if you don't like what you see don't watch but don't target him because he's the easiest to target.

Tl:Dr Hotshot is human.

Quote:
Shaqilicious:
I doubt the community would troll him so much if he would just show good sportsmanship.

^ Now I'm not sure if all of you understood my post about the position he was in but I'm pretty sure most of you out there are hard headed players that wouldn't show good sportsmanship if you got off on the wrong foot, it's pretty **** hard to say you're sorry when the people that you should apologize to won't shut up.

Sandorim

03-17-2011

The Best is human?

BLASPHEMY~!

Shaqilicious

03-17-2011

I doubt the community would troll him so much if he would just show good sportsmanship.

Tinyarm

03-17-2011

xDiamantx i see where your at but trolls be trolling

Haestro

03-17-2011

Quote:
xDiamantx:
easiest to target.

Well said!

KAWAlI

03-17-2011

If he deflated his head slightly I doubt he would get trolled. When was the last time someone trolled Roku, Or TreeEskimo, or Guardsmen Bob?

And before some HS fanboy, or HS himself reads this and says "Well Hotshot is better than they are and more famous so he gets trolled more"

When was the last time someone trolled Jiji? How about Chauster?

When he lets the gas out of his head, he'll stop getting trolled.

JunkRamen

03-17-2011

Maybe he should just stop streaming. I mean people seem to be watching guys like him and Grackis only to hate anyways. It's not like people are learning much from it when all that they get out of those streams is that they're jerks.

xDiamantx

03-17-2011

Quote:
UVladbrolaf:
If he deflated his head slightly I doubt he would get trolled. When was the last time someone trolled Roku, Or TreeEskimo, or Guardsmen Bob?

And before some HS fanboy, or HS himself reads this and says "Well Hotshot is better than they are and more famous so he gets trolled more"

When was the last time someone trolled Jiji? How about Chauster?

When he lets the gas out of his head, he'll stop getting trolled.

It's pretty hard to let out your gas when 5000 people are on your ass.

Unholyrath

03-17-2011

Quote:
xDiamantx:
There are many people that would be reacting like Hotshot in the current situation that he is in. In fact there are a bunch of people that aren't even in such annoying situations as him that are bigger jerks than Hotshot will ever be.

Hotshot is a human and when you got thousands of players watching you it's really annoying that he has to be criticized for everything he says just because he's one of the most popular LoL players.

Everyone has a bad day and the people making threads about Hotshot are just making it worse for him, if you don't like what you see don't watch but don't target him because he's the easiest to target.

Tl:Dr Hotshot is human.

Playing bad is one thing. Everyone had bad games. But there's a difference between saying "I had a bad game, oh well." and blaming the rest of your team for the loss. That is why he is getting such **** thrown at him right now.

KAWAlI

03-17-2011

Quote:
xDiamantx:
It's pretty hard to let out your gas when 5000 people are on your ass.

Jiji does it almost everyday, why can't Hotshot?

He used to use the old excuse of "Well Jiji rages when he plays on his main, thats why he smurfs"

Hotshot is smurfing now and doing the same thing, so he has no excuse.