Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Wards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LiveWithFear

03-17-2011

I want an extra slot specifically for wards. Getting tired of not being able to buy any because I filled all of my slots with other items. Possibly even two just for both kinds of wards.

Fathers

03-17-2011

what really sucks is when you are full inventory and the other 4 people on your team aren't but they refuse to spend 75g on 1 ward

Leib Olmai

03-17-2011

It's coming soon.

xPTLx Bose

03-17-2011

That is one thing they could take from HoN....I have a friend who plays it and while at his house the other day i tried it out. They have the slot for your items but also a extra spot for other items....Now im not saying add a whole spot like that but take the idea and simplify it for the wards.

BerryB0mb

03-17-2011

It's most likely not going to happen. Riot has said a lot that they like forcing us to choose between finishing a build and having map awareness. It's a "strategy" move, apparently.
Would be nice, though.