Tank nid is Op in solo queue. Proof

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VincentN

03-17-2011

trolollolol

xbombr

03-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polaritie View Post
Is he serious? I've considered tank builds in the past because of how Cougar is set up, but...
It works and works well. Always has.

Pretty much the only way to use cougar after 25 minutes without getting destroyed immediately.

My friend is in love with this build. It's not a main tank, but works well as a tanky dps. He used to go Atmog's + Fon to a sunfire cape and some other stuff. Or he would go with a tanky tforce build.

RE Bantos

03-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by eplcsaxguy View Post
How some1 got from 1400 to 1737 in 1 month
Tank nid is one of the most gamebreakingly O.P. Champion builds i have seen in a long time.

Lets take a look at nid shall we?

Her only weakness is pre-lvl 6
Once she is lvl 6 get away from her because she is not only able to outpush you, beat u in a 1vs1 situation, but can also scape jungler ganks with no problem AT ALL.

She can stay in her lane forever due to her heal an taht is all she really needs mana for, so it is unlikely she will run out of mana.

Her cougar at lvl 1 has burst dmg of around 500. ~500 Burst Damage... at lvl 6. With a cooldown of ~5 seconds, and ability to scape any incoming gank and her freewards in bushes etc.

Some of the items i've seen nids get is a rush of warmogs, sheen for trinity, then situational tank items finishing trinity force ~3rd item.

Why is nidalee allowed to have such high base dmg on her cougar and such low ap ratios.
Doesnt everybody go ap or ad/ap? So why not lower base dmg and give higher ratios?

If you dont think tank nid is gamebreakingly op plz look at this summoner
Exxat
He is very good tank nid player. Very high elo(1736) and still going up. So plz take a look.
And make another thread of your own if you want because ppl need to hear of how op tank nid is.
>Very high elo
>(1736)

Maybe if this was last year.

If he hasn't even managed to break 1800 with this build, it's clearly not as OP as you want to make it out to be.

It means that people are idiots and don't understand how to target the champs that are NOT building tank.

Squirtlezz

03-17-2011

> Hotshot has solo queue rating of 2350 with AP Nidalee

OK. Tank Nid OP.

Maikky

03-17-2011

This actually kinda makes sense.

Louise

03-17-2011

tank-kitty is the same as building irelia or warwick. you get a core damage item, then you build survivabilty so you can actually last more than 2 secs in a fight.

it used to work well, then AP nid came around when someone woke up and said "wtf are all these idiots trying to be a cat for when you can heal people for 1000 and spear them for 2000 from across the lane?!"

so yeah. if you don't have a tank and you suck with skillshots, go tank nid. it's okay...

shadowchamp

03-17-2011

Tank nid was certainly strong when locket was still operational. I don't know how good she'd be now though.

eplcsaxguy

03-17-2011

Also look at his most used and his second most used champion..

kinda funny. Shows how good hes with nid

jars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2011

nidalee is really good in lane against most people. hit 6 jump in do 500 damage to someone

kassadin can chase her down and kill her. I think tyrnd actually does well against her

whatthehell11

03-17-2011

Hey look at this mid elo player who plays a mid elo stomping character with a silly build and has a decent score and a gamebreaking W/L of 2:1 at 1700 with hundreds of games played!

durp dee durr