Tank nid is Op in solo queue. Proof

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

eplcsaxguy

03-17-2011

How some1 got from 1400 to 1737 in 1 month
Tank nid is one of the most gamebreakingly O.P. Champion builds i have seen in a long time.

Lets take a look at nid shall we?

Her only weakness is pre-lvl 6
Once she is lvl 6 get away from her because she is not only able to outpush you, beat u in a 1vs1 situation, but can also scape jungler ganks with no problem AT ALL.

She can stay in her lane forever due to her heal an taht is all she really needs mana for, so it is unlikely she will run out of mana.

Her cougar at lvl 1 has burst dmg of around 500. ~500 Burst Damage... at lvl 6. With a cooldown of ~5 seconds, and ability to scape any incoming gank and her freewards in bushes etc.

Some of the items i've seen nids get is a rush of warmogs, sheen for trinity, then situational tank items finishing trinity force ~3rd item.

Why is nidalee allowed to have such high base dmg on her cougar and such low ap ratios.
Doesnt everybody go ap or ad/ap? So why not lower base dmg and give higher ratios?

If you dont think tank nid is gamebreakingly op plz look at this summoner
Exxat
He is very good tank nid player. Very high elo(1736) and still going up. So plz take a look.
And make another thread of your own if you want because ppl need to hear of how op tank nid is.

EDIT: here is the much wanted pic... its just his 1700 elo profile and btw. His elo is still going up. He barely losses and wins most of games. Look at kdr with his nid....
http://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/...t=Untitled.jpg

R1shal

03-17-2011

Nid? What are you smoking?

ShadyStories

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2011

My god, he's right.

gameboi597

03-17-2011

good reasoning, but my spears will still take at least 1/3 of your health. good luck getting close enough to me to use that 500 burst damage.

Psybeerian

03-17-2011

Gimme a link. I don't want to have to work to prove your theory

Polaritie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2011

Is he serious? I've considered tank builds in the past because of how Cougar is set up, but...

Fizbania

03-17-2011

lol it seems these days every champion can be built tank and win xD

pseudoskill

03-17-2011

post a pic bro. someone post a pic at least

Quintessence

03-17-2011

lol wow...i have to try this.

Blizkrieg

03-17-2011

That used to be the way people played her (Trinity Force + tanky) before HotShotGG started the AP trend iirc.

This is definitely a viable build, but I don't see it being OP.