What kind of lore related things do you guys want to see?

First Riot Post
12345 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shurelia

Associate Game Designer

03-17-2011

Hey guys,

I was just wondering what kind of lore-related things you wanted to see? I want to see your wishlists!

Examples:

Stories about Ezreal's Journeys
JoJ entries about league matches

etc.

Sir Greed

03-17-2011

I personally find information on champions to be the most interesting pieces of lore. I really enjoyed the artical about Gangplank and Miss Fortune (probably because I'm a sucker for pirates) in the JoJ because I looked more into what the champions do outside the feild of justice and gives them a bit more depth.

Also relationships between champions be it love, rivalries or simply relating to a common intrest.

DonDeDieu

03-17-2011

I'd like to know how champion live outside the league when they meet... That would be fun!

ddaimyo

03-17-2011

More stuff about what champions do in their off time. The last JoJ about the grog contest was neat. What's Annie up to? What's Kayle up to? Especially the non-Noxus/Demacia champs. It's easy to imagine what Swain and Xin Zhao do when they arent in the arena.

DragonLord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2011

Ezreal's Journeys sounds cool. I would really like to see more League Judgments of older champs. You did one, but there's more that needs them. (I really wanna see Kat / Janna /Morg). Kinda related is having this stuff on the website not just the game client (namely having the JoJ on the website would be nice).

Kurakresh

03-17-2011

I really like the idea of reluctant Champions entering into the League (such as Renekton, Nocturne, Maokai), although spacing it out might be wise.

Still though, I'd like to - in general - see more depth to some of the older Champions. Someone like Kayle or Sivir could use a little more fleshing out, as they first appear very shallow in terms of character depth.

I guess in that case, Judgments of older Champions are what I appreciate most. It seems it might already be on the agenda, so then perhaps more lore in regards to past battles or the relationships between newcomers of the League and veterans? Or even just giving some of the more obscure Champions a mention in the Journal of Justice.

Of course, this is all very subjective, but yes, I'd like to see more older Champions revisited and given more character. Possibly to match an art redraw? ;D

OinpRT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2011

How/why the megling genocide happened.

Hawkwolf

03-17-2011

Big fan of Lux if you can't tell so anything about her I would like.

But seriously I would like to learn more about the world itself in general. Hearing about the mine collapse in JoJ was pretty cool. I would like to hear more stuff like that. Adn since a bunch of people have already pointed out about odler champs outside of the League I won't repeat that.

Skribbels

Recruiter

03-17-2011

I'd love more information about the lore between siblings in the league, especially the ones that describe siblings that are enemies, IE Renekton & Nasus, Morgana & Kayle. Thanks

ipleadthefif208

03-17-2011

MOAR VOID please

It seems you are aVOIDing it...
OOOOOOOOHHHHH YYYYYYEEEEAAAAAAAHHH

12345 ... 11