Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

! Hmm

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperBaconn

03-17-2011

Ok so I have been playin the game for awhile now and im still trying to find a character that is right for me. I have played al ot of players and I was thinking recently about buying Ezreal but I have heard good and bad things and I would like to ask all of you. If you have any other suggestions for a good dps character please let me know
Yours truly, SuperBaconn

ReptilianCow

03-17-2011

Ezreal can be tough to play well, but all skill shots makes him a blast to play.

Leib Olmai

03-17-2011

Sion

SuperBaconn

03-17-2011

Well ReptilianCow I know having skillshots would be hard yet fun haha but is the damage good? thats all i really worry about cause I just love dealing damage haha.

IceTech

03-17-2011

If I were you I'd just wait until he will be free again.
If you dont like him you will have spend 6300 IP for nothing which would be bad =|

Just keep trying out the free champions every week =)

SuperBaconn

03-17-2011

Well since I just love damage its hard for me to decide on a character since all people can do really high damage. I would pretty much want to be a mage cause I love using spells not just auto attacking (I think its boring). Soo I am not sure if anyone can still help haha.

Saruyan

03-17-2011

high damage caster?

leblanc.