Nasus recomended items

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

c4ke333ter

Senior Member

03-17-2011

can you change ninja tabi to mercs?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nehrak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-17-2011

Boots are situational/preference. If it is changed it to mercs, people will want it changed back, or want it changed to another flavour of boots.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BarrSupport

Senior Member

03-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nehrak View Post
Boots are situational/preference. If it is changed it to mercs, people will want it changed back, or want it changed to another flavour of boots.
ninja tabi is so unpopular that the switched it out with ionia boots on the hotbar though.



Not sure if nasus needs ninja tabo though. im not a nasus player


Well, i couldnt really care less either way. 10 seconds of searching really isnt that big of a deal


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LoveOfProfit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-17-2011

Nasus needs merc. Basically always. I've only once encountered a stupid team comp with no AP or CC.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Onamar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaguardian View Post
ninja tabi is so unpopular that the switched it out with ionia boots on the hotbar though.



Not sure if nasus needs ninja tabo though. im not a nasus player
Ninja Tabi were only ever ok if the ENTIRE ENEMY TEAM was melee with no stuns/snares.

But now, the Ionian Boots outclass them by so much in the rare match where you don't need to grab Merc's Treads that there's literally no point to buy the Tabi. Everyone besides Jax takes Swiftness, Ionian, or Sorc's when they don't need Merc's Treads.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

c4ke333ter

Senior Member

03-17-2011

it isn't just a preference for nasus unlike other champs. the main thing you have to worry about is being kited with cc because you have to be in melee range to do any damage


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Troosts

Senior Member

03-17-2011

If you want to change it here's a link to a program that does it for you.
http://thelolfansite.verticalorbit.c...l-item-changer


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Renekton Bot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-17-2011

I personally recommend a noose, a bottle of poison, a jar of pills, a hextech revolver and a suicide note. Sixth is situational.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

c4ke333ter

Senior Member

03-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJELite View Post
If you want to change it here's a link to a program that does it for you.
http://thelolfansite.verticalorbit.c...l-item-changer
what is

'Requires .Net 3.5 SP1 or greater'


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hyfe

Senior Member

03-17-2011

It's really not up to preference on Nasus. Nasus lives or dies by cc and kiting. He needs mercs in 98% of every game ever in a world. The other 2% of games he can go CDR boots.


12