Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Greifing is out of control in ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deshawn

03-17-2011

Are you guys not paying any attention at all? His rune page has nothing to do with griefer #139 feeding the enemy team intentionally. Spammer #523 is not gonna start calling everyone in the chat noobs over and over because you don't think flat ap are good rune choices.

I did fine from level 1-29 with 0 runes at all. I just had to play better than most people (see: runes don't make the summoner or champion) and be very careful about engagements.

There's really not much you can do about them though. Just report them when you find them and hope you can find a cool team. Or start doing premade 5's.

LemonWarlord

Recruiter

03-17-2011

Because there is absolutely nothing wrong with your play style etc. Its always griefers that make you lose or the enemy lose, not yourself?

@Tucker, there is still a major variable, how good the person is. Its not predictable because frankly, some people are better than others.

InKoHerent

03-17-2011

If the Tribunal ever comes, griefers like this should start getting banned.
Reports do jack all at present - I'm sure the griefers are aware of this.

TALLYPWNER

03-17-2011

I just re-read the matchmaking portion of the FAQ and I had no idea that it would match you up in ranked games based on your ELO from other ladders so that makes so much more sense. Because my ranked solo que ELO is so much lower than my others it's matching me with the worst possible players against the best. I guess I understand that thought pattern of good in 1 thing good in another but I guess I'd be happier if they were separate from each other.

Raptor Heart

03-17-2011

Quote:
TALLYPWNER:
I spend too much IP on buying heroes and just started working on a tank runepage yesterday so it'll take a few weeks to fill out. AP works well with a lot of tanks anyways so it hasn't been a problem. You seem to be trolling with off topic remarks with misguided insults?

People who search other's profiles just to try to find something to call them out on in the forums is such a joke.

Now I wait for someone to do this to me. It won't be hard.

TALLYPWNER

03-17-2011

Just played another as phys carry twitch and I went 8-2 and the rest of my team combined went 6-30. I feel like I'm going to have to remake a new account to balance out the system, the one I've had for years now is just too goofed up to get good quality ranked game match-ups.

TALLYPWNER

03-17-2011

Quote:
southernX:
If the Tribunal ever comes, griefers like this should start getting banned.
Reports do jack all at present - I'm sure the griefers are aware of this.

Ya I noticed that whenever ppl say I'm reporting you to the griefers they usually just say Riot doesn't read reports and they continue. I typically just ignore these people as soon as the grief begins so I'm not sure of the % of prevalence tho.

TALLYPWNER

03-17-2011

Is there a way I can lower my ELO without remaking a new account? The system just isnt working for me. I haven't had a teammate with a positive K ratio in 10 games now, oi vey!