lux keeps site on map during nocturne ultimate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bejango

03-17-2011

so while i was playing as lux nocturne used his ultimate on an ally of mine. during which i was fighting 2 others with another ally and i used (Lucent Singularity) which gave me back my site of my map only around me and my ally though. does nocturnes ultimate count as fog of war or is this just an interesting thing. btw im not sure if (Lucent Singularity) gave my friend back his site of the map or not. all i know is i could see him on the map and the other 2 enemy units

Koukami

03-17-2011

Any abilities cast after nocturne's ult that give sight will still give sight, I believe.

Cenerae

03-17-2011

What?

Nocturne's ult doesn't completely remove all your vision you know. Just reduces the radius a lot so you can only see in a small area around you.

That has nothing to do with Lux's E.

Unless I'm misreading your post. Kinda hard to make out what exactly you were trying to say ><

sammich kek

03-17-2011

read Lux's lore

Lucchinii

03-17-2011

The lady of Luminosity beat darkness by using light? OP.

Bejango

03-17-2011

see i was wondering if her lore had something to do with it.
and also no i used it before he cast his ultimate plus his range of the darkness is the whole map

UnitedWeStand

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koukami View Post
Any abilities cast after nocturne's ult that give sight will still give sight, I believe.
Not TF's ult

ViolentSymphony

03-17-2011

Shouldn't this be in the bugs forum then?

LordRandomness

03-17-2011

Nocturne's Ult prevents you from seeing anything that other entities see. This blocks things like TF's ult (which usually lets you see through your enemies eyes), as well as Living Artillery, Bushwhack, Yordle Snap Trap, and so on. Note that wards are also "things". Lucent Singularity is not an entity, it just designates a zone within which you can see through fog of war, so it is unaffected. Same for other skillshots that allow vision.