inventory shop navigation

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JayceJa

07-12-2009

one small thing, i would like to be able to navigate through the shop based on my inventory, so if i have a blasting rod, i click on it and it will come up in the shop window, so I can buy another blasting rod

and if you sell the item, it should go back to where you were before clicking on it, so it doesn't get annoying selling items

Lima Beans

Core Engineer

07-12-2009
1 of 1 Riot Posts

right now you can do your first suggestion by double clicking any item in your inventory, it will take you to that item in the shop.

In the future im going to do a pass to make this all more intutive, thanks for your suggestions here!

JayceJa

07-12-2009

hmm, wow, i didn't know that, thanks then

TL Phrost

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-20-2009

I found the shops controls to be kind of annoying. its hard to tell what you have selected and i found myself double clicking sometimes on an item trying to select it and bought like 3 of them that I didn't want or need.

Is it possible to put in a timer of like say 30 seconds where you can resell an item back for a full refund if you buy something by accident?

Rev

Adjudicator

07-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lima Beans View Post
right now you can do your first suggestion by double clicking any item in your inventory, it will take you to that item in the shop.

In the future im going to do a pass to make this all more intutive, thanks for your suggestions here!
You just changed our lives. We thank you for this.
No, this is not sarcasm, I truly wish I had known this over the weekend. Would have saved me so much shopping time.

KING CAVIL

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TL Phrost View Post
I found the shops controls to be kind of annoying. its hard to tell what you have selected and i found myself double clicking sometimes on an item trying to select it and bought like 3 of them that I didn't want or need.

Is it possible to put in a timer of like say 30 seconds where you can resell an item back for a full refund if you buy something by accident?
That would actually be awesome because i sometimes buy a wrong item or 2 of something in the beginning (whether it be from lag or just clicking to much) but either way this would be really cool but could maybe be abused like say i buy a wooglets then use it active on 3's in a base fight then i sell it back then rebuy it to have the cd off again

DarkenDragon

12-12-2012

I find it confusing how people are having difficulty with the new system, its pretty much the old system but better.

the whole idea of seeing what you can build or based off your items in your inventory, thats been implemented since the beginning of this game.

just like before you can click on the names of the stat you want and it'll pull up all items with that stat, just like before, except you dont have to deal with it all in 1 window, instead you have the stats on the side

and if you want to further refine the search you click a box, if you want a whole different item just click on the names. theres nothing difficult about this system

Beaumains

12-12-2012

@Lima Beans: perhaps it would help if we got a post explaining all the ins & outs of the shop.

TealNinje

12-12-2012

The Necro is strong with this one.

Nea De Penserhir

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TL Phrost View Post

You'd have to code in something for GP5 items, because if you have, say, a 20s death timer, you can buy a gp10, get 2 ticks, and then refund the item.