Did everyone forget about Libya?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Powerstoned

03-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon270 View Post
We dont have to police them but maybe he should support the no fly zone idea floating around. And Bush isnt the first or last Pres to throw us further into the money pit. And religion has nothing to do with my earlier comment.. You had an upvote earlier i think its gone now. Find an atheist site to put that on.
Bush didn't throw us further into the money pit, we weren't in any sort of pit before bush put us there. Remember how Clinton left a surplus budget? no?

If there was no religion problem, there would be no libya problem. Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan are all religious problems. If these were just about oil or land, war would be easy.

Souul Reaper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2011

I'm 100% sure that the rebels are going to reclaim their country sooner or later, no matter what happens, because God will never leave such murderers (Ghaddafi-like beings) without punishment.

P.S. Mundo > Ghaddafi (I'm serious)

Powerstoned

03-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souul Reaper View Post
...because God will never leave such murderers (Ghaddafi-like beings) without punishment.
definitely.

And God waiting more than 40 years to stop the rapes and genocide by Gaddafi is probably just the perfect amount of time to wait. All part of his master plan.

Souul Reaper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerstoned View Post
definitely.

And God waiting more than 40 years to stop the rapes and genocide by Gaddafi is probably just the perfect amount of time to wait. All part of his master plan.
True. If you don't think God can instantly get rid of Ghaddafi (just like Lee Sin lulz) and the likes I don't blame you. You just don't know yet.

P.S. I'm a friendly person

EDIT: We humans can't live a life without good and bad things happening, or it's just going to be boring. If you don't know what it feels like to be terrorized, you won't feel grateful for the peace you are in .

Zenbear

03-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souul Reaper View Post
True. If you don't think God can instantly get rid of Ghaddafi (just like Lee Sin lulz) and the likes I don't blame you. You just don't know yet.

P.S. I'm a friendly person

EDIT: We humans can't live a life without good and bad things happening, or it's just going to be boring. If you don't know what it feels like to be terrorized, you won't feel grateful for the peace you are in .
That does not make me feel any better when hundreds have to die so I can feel "grateful" and "privileged"

Souul Reaper

03-29-2011

Soon, you probably will know what I mean.

Powerstoned

03-29-2011

Can't wait!

Souul Reaper

03-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerstoned View Post
Can't wait!
Me too

Summoned Feenan

03-29-2011

we shot 22 tomahawks at libya this morning, that's 200 since the 19th :P

Annenthios

03-29-2011

Nobody forgot about libya. If you listen to the news it was actually a hot topic today that was repeated over and over and over again. If anything there was very little in terms of the earthquake out east.

That and the ontario budget :P But none of you care about that