Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Did everyone forget about Libya?

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Powerstoned

Member

03-17-2011

Quote:
Dragon270:
We dont have to police them but maybe he should support the no fly zone idea floating around. And Bush isnt the first or last Pres to throw us further into the money pit. And religion has nothing to do with my earlier comment.. You had an upvote earlier i think its gone now. Find an atheist site to put that on.


Bush didn't throw us further into the money pit, we weren't in any sort of pit before bush put us there. Remember how Clinton left a surplus budget? no?

If there was no religion problem, there would be no libya problem. Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan are all religious problems. If these were just about oil or land, war would be easy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Souul Reaper

Senior Member

03-29-2011

I'm 100% sure that the rebels are going to reclaim their country sooner or later, no matter what happens, because God will never leave such murderers (Ghaddafi-like beings) without punishment.

P.S. Mundo > Ghaddafi (I'm serious)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Powerstoned

Member

03-29-2011

Quote:
Souul Reaper:
...because God will never leave such murderers (Ghaddafi-like beings) without punishment.


definitely.

And God waiting more than 40 years to stop the rapes and genocide by Gaddafi is probably just the perfect amount of time to wait. All part of his master plan.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Souul Reaper

Senior Member

03-29-2011

Quote:
Powerstoned:
definitely.

And God waiting more than 40 years to stop the rapes and genocide by Gaddafi is probably just the perfect amount of time to wait. All part of his master plan.


True. If you don't think God can instantly get rid of Ghaddafi (just like Lee Sin lulz) and the likes I don't blame you. You just don't know yet.

P.S. I'm a friendly person

EDIT: We humans can't live a life without good and bad things happening, or it's just going to be boring. If you don't know what it feels like to be terrorized, you won't feel grateful for the peace you are in .


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zenbear

Senior Member

03-29-2011

Quote:
Souul Reaper:
True. If you don't think God can instantly get rid of Ghaddafi (just like Lee Sin lulz) and the likes I don't blame you. You just don't know yet.

P.S. I'm a friendly person

EDIT: We humans can't live a life without good and bad things happening, or it's just going to be boring. If you don't know what it feels like to be terrorized, you won't feel grateful for the peace you are in .


That does not make me feel any better when hundreds have to die so I can feel "grateful" and "privileged"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Souul Reaper

Senior Member

03-29-2011

Soon, you probably will know what I mean.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Powerstoned

Member

03-29-2011

Can't wait!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Souul Reaper

Senior Member

03-29-2011

Quote:
Powerstoned:
Can't wait!


Me too


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Summoned Feenan

Senior Member

03-29-2011

we shot 22 tomahawks at libya this morning, that's 200 since the 19th :P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Annenthios

Senior Member

03-29-2011

Nobody forgot about libya. If you listen to the news it was actually a hot topic today that was repeated over and over and over again. If anything there was very little in terms of the earthquake out east.

That and the ontario budget :P But none of you care about that


123