Gragas! ARG!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MapNinja

03-25-2011

They've nerfed every playstyle for gragas except one it seems. IMO, it's the best one too. I've always played gragas as either tank or hybrid dps. Now i exclusively do hybrid dps -> tank. His base attack speed and damage is pretty strong, but what ties it together is the the way you level his skills. Max body slam, ignore barrel roll. Body slam is his best skill by far. It scales from AD + AP, and it slows pretty well at max level. Body slam does hit like a truck, and it gets you in there to auto attack, which also hits hard with rage up and a pickaxe.

Lucidity boots, Guinsoos, and Randuins are usually my first three items. From there, i tend to wing it, but the game is usually in the mop up stage by then. I start to build towards tank items later because gragas quickly runs out of steam towards the endgame. Dps gragas is very strong early-mid, and tank is strong mid-late, so my style tries to keep him strong all game.

It's still far from the ideal choice when choosing a dps champ of any kind, but if you want to play gragas, i would say it's the best way to go about it.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hydrogencar

03-25-2011

Tanky AP is the best build.
Rod of Ages is a must.
RoA, Deathcap, Banshees, Randuins.