Character Recieving

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chinesepawnage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-10-2010

This may be a bit late but I thought that all players before the winning gets UFO corki but I did not receive him and I have played since beta... Also I didn't receive pink tristana but to me that isn't that big of a deal... It could be the fact it wasn't released or something but I am just bringing up the point. I am not sure if this was only me or others too so i am posting this post please respond

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

02-11-2010

UFO corki has just been released. Also AFAIK, Beta players were given a King Rammus skin not a Tristana skin.

Timlankey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2010

Wait a second Aregionius, something doesn't seem right about your statement of UFO Corki not being released yet:

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=58736

It just hasn't been released to everyone yet because I'm assuming the script is still running.

Edit: Joking but since I found a flaw in your statement you should give me the King Rammus skin I want it so bad because I love Rammus but the normal skin looks so dull!

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

02-11-2010

Lol fixed, thanks I missed that message.

XipXoom

02-11-2010

I want King Rammus too. One of my favorite skins.

And for the OPs information, pink Tristana is coming from following Riotgames on facebook. The way to unlock it isn't implemented yet, but Pendragon posted a screenshot of the work in progress recently.

aRcKuS

02-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by XipXoom View Post
I want King Rammus too. One of my favorite skins.

And for the OPs information, pink Tristana is coming from following Riotgames on facebook. The way to unlock it isn't implemented yet, but Pendragon posted a screenshot of the work in progress recently.
I never play Rammus but I has the skin, maybe I should >.<