$5000 North American Premier League Last Chance Qualifier

First Riot Post
123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Otohime Ryugu

03-16-2011

That's legit!

SinfulRose

03-16-2011

Stream's gonna be amazing, though I'm hoping for an underdog fight to the top with the 4 wildcard spots :3

Zack1996

03-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotMarcou View Post
Stay tuned for a coming broadcast schedule! Warning: May contain Dancemaster Phreak.
Would be awesome.

Lowfire

03-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack1996 View Post
Would be awesome.
if phreak was a champion i would /d all day

Jatt

Associate Game Analyst

03-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotMarcou View Post
The final four spots will be earned through qualifications over the next three weeks.

. The eight teams at the top of the standings on March 23nd at 12:00am EST will be entered into a double elimination bracket.
That looks like One week to actually qualify to me. This league has been around for way over a month, and this is the first I hear about it from you. Maybe it took 2 weeks to figure out how to structure your post?

I do not like how slow the news of competitive events finds its way onto the forums. This should have been an announcement weeks ago.

Terrorvision

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jatt View Post
That looks like One week to actually qualify to me. This league has been around for way over a month, and this is the first I hear about it from you. Maybe it took 2 weeks to figure out how to structure your post?

I do not like how slow the news of competitive events finds its way onto the forums. This should have been an announcement weeks ago.

I agree and considering it took them 2 weeks to craft the post it could have been edited a little better, too (March 23nd).

No but really the 23rd is in 6 days. My assumption is that it will take a few weeks to get the final 4 qualifiers out of the 8 that they pick on the 23rd. Still it seems like it shouldn't take that much time.

ZweiPhantom

03-17-2011

LowElo in the comp.... howed they get in...
Name jokes aside, this looks awesome. cant wait for the streams, hoping US vs EU at the grand final (and hope US smash them for no particular reason).

Tarkonix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2011

I Love competitive LoL. I learn a lot everytime one of these tournaments comes about. It's good stuff.

darkjak

03-17-2011

do the winners get any riot store content?

FatherKong

03-17-2011

OMG!

i am almost llvl 30 :3 i cannot wait to form my team and start competing for top 3!

123456 ... 7