$5000 North American Premier League Last Chance Qualifier

First Riot Post
12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MattMarcou

eSports Manager

Follow RiotMarcou on Twitter

03-17-2011
1 of 4 Riot Posts

The North American Premier League kicks off this March with 12 invited teams, who will compete against the best of North America for $5000. Eight of the teams have already qualified through ESL Masters Series North American qualifier, but there’s still a chance for your team as four spots remain!

The final four spots will be earned through qualifications over the next week. Teams can sign up at National ESL’s 5v5 Ladder. Teams will be able to challenge and instant challenge in addition to being given two default matches per week to play. The eight teams at the top of the standings on March 23rd at 12:00am EST will be entered into a double elimination bracket. The top four finishers of the bracket will receive the last four spots in the North American Premier League.

Here are the eight teams that already received an invite:
CLG
LowElo
Defy All Odds
HKEGG
OGodBears
Slope Nation
Rock Solid
SoloMid

Stay tuned for a coming broadcast schedule! Warning: May contain Phreak.

For those of you that want to test your team composition against other competitive players, remember that you can participate in the ESL open team ladders at any time. If you think you have some talent to hang with the best, then you can sign up for the $100 weekly Go4LoL Cups that run each and every Sunday. The top 8 teams each month will compete at the end of month for $500.

More importantly, all of these tournaments are part of the Season One Circuit, which will qualify teams for the Season One Championship. Check out details in our Season One Circuit forums for the current Season One Circuit Standings and for more information on what you need to do in order to qualify for a shot at the $100,000 tournament.

Umibozu

03-17-2011

Looking forward to it. Thanks for the info Marcou.

I bet I'm going to get downvoted to oblivion for no other reason than I'm first post.

GorillionDollars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2011

It's fun to watch LoL when it's this competitive. I can't wait for the US vs EU teams go at it.

ForumJP

03-17-2011

first page !!!

Jarvan ĪV

03-17-2011

Awesome

Jarvan ĪV

03-17-2011

Awesome

Jarvan ĪV

03-17-2011

Cool

Jarvan ĪV

03-17-2011

No Way!

Kwisatz Haderach

03-17-2011

i just want the ryze skin

Ringo Akai

03-17-2011

I can't wait to watch more competitive LoL streams

12345 ... 7