we should have a NEW MAP!!!!!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jonezen

03-22-2011

OMG NEW MAPs. What a brilliantly NEW idea. I support this 100%
/end sarcasm

Oh and Riot says Magma Chamber will be out "Sssssooooooon"http://www.wowwiki.com/Soon

Please just stop spamming new threads about getting new maps. I cant take it anymore and i doubt its motivating riot to do anything.

Stinglock

03-22-2011

A few things you should know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsphree01 View Post
dude........they say they will make but there r no more updates on that so its like basically a lie they should atleast put updates if they gonna actually do it
So, you're saying it's a lie that it's coming out in 2011 as they said in that article, or the whole thing is a lie, either way I think you are the only liar, they still have plenty of time to put the map out.

Quote:
we have new people but no new maps that is my point!
We always have more people than maps coming out, we do also have new maps, they just get released alot slower and usually are seasonal, if you'd point is less characters and more maps, I disagree completely.

Quote:
apparently some people want new maps but arent getting it thats why this thread was opened for
Ahh, I now see, it's just a WE WANT MORE MAPS thread, yeah, what the guy above me said...

Now here's hoping the next thread about maps thread has some ideas and perhaps even themes sketched out...

doomsphree01

04-06-2011

mmm...no one has posted in a while guess a new map isnt so important after all lol

ZidenVentania

04-07-2011

new maps = new balancing
new game modes = new balancing

thats why riot avoyd gettin new maps, but i belive they should be done , like a 5x5 map with 5 lanes and a 2x2 with 1 lane.

JE SUIS PAS Mik

04-07-2011

i agree it is hard to riot to updating them maps and mode cause like i allway said it is free i think it is realy good they have thats mutch heros

Malchak

04-07-2011

Well I've seen these arguments before. They come out with a new champ every week. There's like 74 right now in a year at this pace we're going to have 125 (including brand). And maybe we'll get a map.

Btw to say it's not as easy as it sounds I disagree they can do it in month but they just don't want to. No money in maps. Money is in the champs and skins.

That's why they have 50 people working on new champs every week and 1 guy who comes in part time on the weekends to sit around,smoke weed, and fart so they can tell every1 their working on it.

Fac ut Vivas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2011

This section is meant for HUD discussion, bro.
Also, apparently the advent of a new map (Lava Chamber) is to be delayed until LoL receives a major graphics revamp. I have no idea when to expect that, I read it on the wiki.