we should have a NEW MAP!!!!!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

doomsphree01

03-16-2011

we should have a new map as the title suggests i mean there are so much more people but no new what? maps is what we need. i mean it woud be more fun and different instead of the same maps. like this is u agree with me and put some comments about what u think and aboutmy opinions thank you. i mean serioulsy i new map wuld b awesome , we only have 2 maps currently and a third would be even better. mayb if we have a new map we could hav a land of fire or lava or a fight in a giant tree or something like that.

The Dodecahedron

03-18-2011

"who needs a map?"

Noramia

03-18-2011

It's not as easy as some people think....

But if you want a new map really badly , why not make one yourself ( don't ask me how , I have no idea ) then send it to riot? =D

llkeeperll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2011

to me, ithink the maps are kinda getting boring. i play the same map everytime, and same old strategys in twisted treeline and sommoners rift. new maps would be great or unique maps would be better. swamps, mazes of opening and closing walls idk use yur imagination riot.

RE Spartan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2011

definatly need a new map or two

doomsphree01

03-20-2011

who needs a map? the players ofc i mean it could also be an attraction u know some games dont hav enuf levels etc. and having more levels allow us to have a higher variety of options and builds

Plageous

03-21-2011

i agree cuz dota needed more maps to be popular :P

seriously though i read somewhere a red said that they were working on it and they wanted it to be better put together and more finished when they release it than what they did with TT because they felt like they didn't do that map justice.

GODKIM

03-21-2011

Magma chamber = officialy anounced by Riot.
No specific date on release though...

http://ve3d.ign.com/articles/news/58...s-Gets-New-Map

doomsphree01

03-21-2011

dude........they say they will make but there r no more updates on that so its like basically a lie they should atleast put updates if they gonna actually do it

and dota got popular bcause theree were so many maps which were like the updates

doomsphree01

03-21-2011

we have new people but no new maps that is my point! apparently some people want new maps but arent getting it thats why this thread was opened for to try convince riot for new maps i mean it would mean more options more choices more freedom