AD Teemo: Toggle the Scout!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NoyRave

02-16-2010

Quote:
his dorans **** vs my vampiric scepter I have more skill on my side, who cares if he has more survival, i harass him more getting rid of that bonus HP he just had, and then the advantage is on my side.
i stop reading

ichi the killer

02-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by T0ggle View Post

Masteries - 21/9/0
3Deadliness
1Cripple
4Alacrity
3Sunder
2Offensive Mastery
3Brute Force
3Lethality
1Improved Rally
1Havoc
~
3Hardiness
1Resistance
4Evasion
1Nimbleness

Runebook
Marks 9 "Greater Mark of Alacrity" +1.7%attack speed each = 15.3%!
Seals 9 "Greater Seal of Evasion" +0.75Dodge each = 6.75%!
Glyphs 9 "Greater Glyph of Alacrity" +0.64%attack speed each = 5.76%!
Quintessences 3 "Greater Quintessence of Evasion" +1.5%dodge each = 4.5%!
Our total effect = +21%attack speed and +11% dodge!
I really like you runebook suggestion and the synergy it has with your masteries selection. It's pretty good for 20 910 IP. and dodge is so hard to stack with items...

inept

02-16-2010

i wonder when this guy will realize he is bad and just stomping scrub brackets.

leonhart83

02-16-2010

Like I said Toggle I am not REALLY having a go at you, I just think that you are writing off Doran's Items because of a measly 200g and not upgrading into anything is not a problem. I am not sure what ELO you are you could very well be SUPER high. I am just saying I have never heard of someone who is considered PRO saying that Doran's Item sucks.

Maybe I haven't talk to the SUPER pros that think differently (and you could be one of them), but I have a feeling that if you vs god forbid someone who does have more skill than you, you might have a different view.

T0ggle

02-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonhart83 View Post
Like I said Toggle I am not REALLY having a go at you, I just think that you are writing off Doran's Items because of a measly 200g and not upgrading into anything is not a problem. I am not sure what ELO you are you could very well be SUPER high. I am just saying I have never heard of someone who is considered PRO saying that Doran's Item sucks.

Maybe I haven't talk to the SUPER pros that think differently (and you could be one of them), but I have a feeling that if you vs god forbid someone who does have more skill than you, you might have a different view.
If im teemo against AD, doesn't even matter if they have more skill then me, teemo > ad.

Kaiokhen

02-16-2010

Teemo is so deadly with his poison and so fun to play l0lz going to be my next champ

T0ggle

02-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiokhen View Post
Teemo is so deadly with his poison and so fun to play l0lz going to be my next champ
His poisen isn't what makes him so deadly nessecarily, its basicly the shrooms and blind spell that makes teemo such a worthy adversary.
Poisen is helpfull when harassing champions and keeping last hit on minions to thin out the enemys minion army and finishing off the enemy with low hp.

IceDive

02-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by inept View Post
dont worry...no one listens to him except baddies since they queue with him and see him dominate a tier he shouldnt be in since he has like 800349534095403 leaves

I would like to add I have been in que with him once and he was quedodging as well. So either his internet is REALLY BAD, or he is very eager to keep his win/loss ratio high by any means possible.

That being said, you have to appreciate him for being an active member of the community and taking the time for writing all these guides

T0ggle

02-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceDive View Post
I would like to add I have been in que with him once and he was quedodging as well. So either his internet is REALLY BAD, or he is very eager to keep his win/loss ratio high by any means possible.

That being said, you have to appreciate him for being an active member of the community and taking the time for writing all these guides
few reasons I would ever queue dodge, but first off i'll have you know i have new internet now and I don't just DC.
queue dodge reasons as follow
1.my team set up is bad, in other words we have no tank, a player is playing a champion that sucks, or there are to many support champions without enough dps.
2.as soon as someone is disrespectfull, I don't need to take that kind of **** from nobody, rather queue dodge and find another team.
3.if someone on my friends list asks to game with me, and i can alt f4 the champ select to queue with them instead, I will do so.
4.If there are teenagers involved, in other words if i start hereing **** like "qq, crymore, etc" Then I will leave immediatly, people like that normaly cause a ton of problems and more then half the time suck and bring my team down.
I don't enjoy playing with idiot teenagers with an attitude, I enjoy playing with a respectfull team that looks out for each other and communicates well. normaly im the one doubting the skills of my team, so its nice to have someone around saying "we will win, don't worry" cause it balances out the good and bad team morale.

as for your comment on my taking the time to write guides, thanks for this kind of feedback, its nice to know people like you apprechiate what im doing for the community.
But there will always be people trying to troll me.