AD Teemo: Toggle the Scout!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kyruel

02-13-2010

love it, im a big fan of ur guides i was doing ad shaco and thought i was good but when i read ur shaco guide i started consistently doing well. i wanted to move to teemo and your guide works.

inept

02-13-2010

good lord this is bad rofl

T0ggle

02-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSARS View Post
You are stupid. Doran's shield is a great starter item. I would like to know how many games you've played as teemo because obviously you haven't played him enough. Your build takes way to long to build and way to much gold. Yes teemo can farm it still takes at least 50mins to finish this build with decent k/d. straight damage is not always the best. You also don't get armor pen until late in the game early armor pen is great and it carries well to late game. But I have to say at least you aren't a malady noob teemo. And I looked at your profile 62 LEAVES !!!! you are an *******. And don't ever write a guide unless you have played a champ for at least 150 games.
Insults only get you on the wall of shame for being a troll.
Dorans shield sucks because late game its a waste of 200gold, the only advantage it gives you is the first 8minutes of the game you'll have more hp and regen then the enemy in your lane.
I have played teemo for a very long time, i've been around since CB and teemo was one of the champions that I played a lot during beta.
It doesn't take long to finish this build, Normaly I get all my 5items by 30-40minutes because I always get a great kdr of 2.0or higher. This is because Im pro at taking down AD and the more I get fed the harder it is for the enemy AD to take down my teemo.
I already explained why I have 62 leaves, I had bad internet awhile ago, but recently I switched to at&t and my internet hasn't D/c'd at all.
Who are you to tell me when I can make a guide hmm? i can garuntee i've played shaco and teemo longer then you have because of my beta experience.

MrSARS

02-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by T0ggle View Post
Insults only get you on the wall of shame for being a troll.
Dorans shield sucks because late game its a waste of 200gold, the only advantage it gives you is the first 8minutes of the game you'll have more hp and regen then the enemy in your lane.
I have played teemo for a very long time, i've been around since CB and teemo was one of the champions that I played a lot during beta.
It doesn't take long to finish this build, Normaly I get all my 5items by 30-40minutes because I always get a great kdr of 2.0or higher. This is because Im pro at taking down AD and the more I get fed the harder it is for the enemy AD to take down my teemo.
I already explained why I have 62 leaves, I had bad internet awhile ago, but recently I switched to at&t and my internet hasn't D/c'd at all.
Who are you to tell me when I can make a guide hmm? i can garuntee i've played shaco and teemo longer then you have because of my beta experience.
Once again you prove you are an idiot if you played beta teemo play completely differently now. So your beta experience counts for little. I have bad internet too you don't see 62 leaves on my profile its called reconnecting. 2.0 k/d isn't that great with an anti-carry. I never said anything about your shaco experience so that was just stupid to bring up. No I have played a ton of game with teemo so I believe I've played him more than you do. And no ****ing way you get all of your items by 30-40 mins sorry you are lying. Doran shield is good everyone don't listen to this fool.

inept

02-13-2010

dont worry...no one listens to him except baddies since they queue with him and see him dominate a tier he shouldnt be in since he has like 800349534095403 leaves

T0ggle

02-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSARS View Post
Once again you prove you are an idiot if you played beta teemo play completely differently now. So your beta experience counts for little. I have bad internet too you don't see 62 leaves on my profile its called reconnecting. 2.0 k/d isn't that great with an anti-carry. I never said anything about your shaco experience so that was just stupid to bring up. No I have played a ton of game with teemo so I believe I've played him more than you do. And no ****ing way you get all of your items by 30-40 mins sorry you are lying. Doran shield is good everyone don't listen to this fool.
I can see this arguement with you is getting nowhere because you nothing about how to play teemo and only wish to divert players into thinking my guide is bad.
So i'll just ignore you now like every other troll.

puzzletrocity

02-13-2010

As a neutral bystander and not caring one bit I find this beef funny. First I have never seen a teemo with doran's shield. With a greater than 2.0 kill death and I think now assists too I use vampric sceptor and can one hit minions? Your build though does take alot of gold I agree and that's why I go crit damage with attack speed. I have been experienting with malady or ex. calling and with that extra 15% crit I think is now unnessary with runes. With phantom and inifinity I have 50% and with materies I like i have like 62% I have be wrong. 62% crit is was fine and when I attack I always crit. And I not saying my build but I do like 500 damage a attack or more per like 2.0 attack speed. I sorry if my calcualtions are off but I bet you with chirp me cause of your immature nature. lol.

MrSARS

02-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by puzzletrocity View Post
As a neutral bystander and not caring one bit I find this beef funny. First I have never seen a teemo with doran's shield. With a greater than 2.0 kill death and I think now assists too I use vampric sceptor and can one hit minions? Your build though does take alot of gold I agree and that's why I go crit damage with attack speed. I have been experienting with malady or ex. calling and with that extra 15% crit I think is now unnessary with runes. With phantom and inifinity I have 50% and with materies I like i have like 62% I have be wrong. 62% crit is was fine and when I attack I always crit. And I not saying my build but I do like 500 damage a attack or more per like 2.0 attack speed. I sorry if my calcualtions are off but I bet you with chirp me cause of your immature nature. lol.
yeah that is usually how I build teemo. I get doran's because I think dying early sucks and doran's keeps me in the lane longer, but thank you for agreeing with me.

Staffler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-13-2010

Teemo is my main. I would not agree with the build being put up here. As someone mentioned before, it is WAY too expensive.

Item build and shroom placement are the two most important things to me with Teemo. I start out with Doran's blade and 1 health pot every game. Why? Because of how awesome the stats are for the money. You get +120 health, +4% lifesteal and +6 damage. Do a little comparison:

Ruby Crystal: 475g and gives you 225 health
Vampiric Scepter: 450g and gives you 12% lifesteal
Long Sword: 415g and gives you +10 attack damage

Doran's gives Teemo alot of early survivability. You can make the 200g back in a matter of seconds as you get into higher levels. It is well worth spending the money on in my opinion. Doran's gives you extra health to escape the gank and a little lifesteal to help keep your health topped off.

Once you reach level six, I think the mushroom placement is a key to your game. Perhaps I'll make some screenshots of that, but I think you could devote a pretty decent guide to that.

On a sidenote, I do not play AP Teemo. I don't like it.

T0ggle

02-13-2010

All this proves is you love being gimped early game but failing late game. with my build I will slaughter you late game, and early game you can tower hug with your dorans shield.