Attack Speed Teemo - Give it a try.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aakek

02-11-2010

Some input here.. I have played him frequently.

My final item build (In order that I generally acquire)

Malady
Soulstealer
Boots (What they are will vary depending on the other team but generally Zerks)
Last Whisper
Bloodthirster
Mandreds

Notes:
Malady is a good cheap starter attack speed item. It will easily hold you over till Midgame when you will be picking up your Whisper. Consider selling and replacing it later on for a different attack speed options if desired.

Soulstealer simply can't be turned down for its return. As Teemo your going to easily be able to have max stacks which adds a nice boost to poison, shrooms, and blind. You can build it later or replace it with something else if the situation calls for it.

Boots - I vary usually between Zerks, Swiftness, or Treads. I general hang out with basic boots till I have a feel how things are going.

Last Whisper - core item

The last two are flexible. I take mandreds for more attack speed and its nice scaling damage as well as bloodthirster adding to my ability to survive.

You simply can't put down enough mushrooms as Teemo. The map should be full of little green dots.

Granrok

02-11-2010

What about dropping his cooldown rate to get even more mushrooms out faster?

Aakek

02-11-2010

My runes are AP/MR/CD so along with soulstealers for CD. If you feel like having more CD you could pickup a nashors to replace your malady. If you plan on going this route then I would pickup Last Whisper first.

I go malady as I generally start off with a vamp scepter which generally lets me lane pretty well as teemo with harassing.

DonkeyBalls

02-11-2010

Who gave my post a -1 rep? I'll kick ur fkn azz!

MrSARS

02-13-2010

please don't write guides or make suggestions unless you have played the champ a lot teemo is not even in your top three most played.