Attack Speed Teemo - Give it a try.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MatZilla

02-11-2010

you have malady twice.

Granrok

02-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnyFYASKO View Post
If you're scared.

But seriously, no. Try farming as much as possible during early-mid phase. I usually rush Malady + IE or Starks + IE if our Sivir ain't gonna pack it. A good Sivir would usually pack Starks though.
I play a Sivir - I ALWAYS buy Starks, normally my second complete item. I sort of have issue with any Sivir who doesn't buy Starks as the item was practically made to order for Sivir.

Granrok

02-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoyRave View Post
erm, malady is bad for a teemo IMO ~
WHY?

Poison shot plus malady poison = LONG STREAM OF RED NUMBERS ON OPPONENT'S SCREEN.

keftes

Recruiter

02-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granrok View Post
WHY?

Poison shot plus malady poison = LONG STREAM OF RED NUMBERS ON OPPONENT'S SCREEN.
/facepalm

Malady doesnt apply a dot. Amazing how a senior member can be so ignorant about game mechanics....

Go play a practice game and check out malady's tooltip

EvilVegan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by keftes View Post
/facepalm

Malady doesnt apply a dot. Amazing how a senior member can be so ignorant about game mechanics....

Go play a practice game and check out malady's tooltip
I think what he's saying is that it increases the damage of toxic dart's DoT.

Granrok

02-11-2010

I understand the concept and have used it. I have also seen several teemos be quite successful using it. Your statement was vague "don't use that!"

Why? and what would you suggest.

/ballstomp

keftes

Recruiter

02-11-2010

That wasnt my statement. I really think you should stop "ballstomping" and get some glasses. I still think you have no idea how malady works.

P.S How can you be giving advice itemization on Teemo when he's not even in your 3 top played characters? Post less in forums and play more lol, you might get to 30 faster

Ekitchi

02-11-2010

Malady is a good item on low level summoners that can't get much armor pen/crit chance/crit damage with rune and masteries. So the added magical damage is welcome. Also low level summoners tend to neglect magic resist entierly thus increasing Malady, Madred's Bloodrazor, and Sword of the Divine's value.

Generally speaking it is never a good idea to only stack one of these: raw damage, attack speed, crit chance, crit damage, armor pen.
An appropriate combination of those will increase your dps a lot more than focusing on only one.

Getting twice an item with a "UNIQUE" component is waisted money.

Granrok

02-11-2010

I haven't given any advice - learn to read. I asked you a question which you have yet to answer instead opting to bash people. My ballstomp was answering your facepalm.

So either answer the actual question or stop commenting - you are now just trolling instead of giving any value to the conversation like Ekitchi there has.

Granrok

02-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekitchi View Post

Getting twice an item with a "UNIQUE" component is waisted money.
Great comment and I see this very often. I have teamed with Teemo's that have 2-3 Maladys and when asked why "cuz the dot effect!"

it has already been stated that it is not a DOT (agree) as well as the unique factor of the ability makes it work once.