Attack Speed Teemo - Give it a try.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jeffos

02-10-2010

Hey guys, I've used Teemo a fair bit and have had some pretty epic wins with him before. So here's my build. Let me know how you go (if you want to use it)

Buy these items in this order

Movement boots
Beserker greaves
Dagger
Vampiric Scepter
Malady
Dagger
Vampiric Scepter
Malady
Giants Belt
Phage
Frozen Mallet
Recurve Bow
Madred's Razors
Madred's BloodRazors
B.F. Sword
The Black Cleaver

By now the game is in either full swing or you're winning... (assuming matchmaker doesn't fail on you)

This Combination gives you a good anti-hero attack because of the Frozen Mallet to slow them, the Bloodrazors to rape high-health heroes such as Sion and Cho-Gath, and good life-steal to help you stay alive longer.

As soon as you reach level 6, DO NOT STOP SPAMMING MUSHROOMS!

Until you have over 150 damage and 1.400 AS, then play defensively. Try leading Characters into your mushrooms. Clusters of mushrooms are gold. their poison stacks, and so does the normal poison attack of Teemo. You can stack 10+ poison affects on an enemy. USE THIS!

As for abilities, use these at the designated levels.

1. Blinding Dart - This is to ward off enemies and to harass them.
2. Poison attack - Coupled with blinding dart, this makes a good harassing Teemo.
3. Blinding Dart
4. Poison attack
5. Movement Speed - To help you run in and hurt them, then run out. Guerrilla Style
6. Mushroom
7. Poison attack
8. Blinding dart
9. Movement speed
10. Poison Attack
11. Mushroom

After this, you should be able to spot what's lacking in your specific game so choose skills based around that.

Good luck, have fun, and see how you go!

SmecssRaege

02-10-2010

I don't think shrooms stack.... they refresh the timer to full again, but i HIGHLY doubt they directly stack the damages on top of each other

jakethesnake1oo

02-10-2010

Thanks a lot )) i've been playing teemo and i've been having trouble with pvp .... should i just hide in the bushes?? thanks again

donnyFYASKO

02-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakethesnake1oo View Post
Thanks a lot )) i've been playing teemo and i've been having trouble with pvp .... should i just hide in the bushes?? thanks again
If you're scared.

But seriously, no. Try farming as much as possible during early-mid phase. I usually rush Malady + IE or Starks + IE if our Sivir ain't gonna pack it. A good Sivir would usually pack Starks though.

EDIT: I forgot to comment on OPs build. No last whisper? Nice attack damage, 40% ASPD, and 40% armor penetration? Also, consider replacing bloodrazors with Starks. Saves about 1300 gold and gives a nice boost to team stats.

Dartkun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2010

Shrooms don't stack.

BlueSquared

02-10-2010

Mushrooms don't stack. Don't fall into the trap of getting TOO much attack speed and forgetting about getting some damage. Grab your phage + starks and then go damage.

DonkeyBalls

02-10-2010

Malady x2 = fail. L2shroom.

The idea is good though. AS Teemos are very nasty early game. They sort of limp into late game but with your extra gold from early manhandling you can adjust your build.

Morzas

02-10-2010

Mushrooms do stack. I've had a lot of fun in practice games stacking them all on one spot and tricking people into stepping on them. It's not ideal to do this in a real game though, you give up your map control potential.

donnyFYASKO

02-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morzas View Post
Mushrooms do stack. I've had a lot of fun in practice games stacking them all on one spot and tricking people into stepping on them. It's not ideal to do this in a real game though, you give up your map control potential.
*woosh*

Mushrooms don't stack meaning it's poison/slow doesn't accumulate. Mushrooms can physically stack as Heim's turrets can.

NoyRave

02-11-2010

erm, malady is bad for a teemo IMO ~