Do you think the death recap is broken, and needs to be fixed?

Yes, and it pisses me off! 7 70.00%
No, it's fine. 1 10.00%
I don't really care... nomnomnom 2 20.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Death recap broke - Fix plz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silvron Arcannas

03-16-2011

I don't know if anyone else posted about this, but if they did, riot should of fixed this by now. Death recap is so broke. It only lists 3 sources of damage, and not all of the damage types/skills the enemy champs do. Some damage types are listed as just "damage", not true damage, not magic, not physical... how the hell are we supposed to know to buy armor or mg res to defend against that? Specify a dmg type and stick to it riot!

I want to see and I believe the vast majority, if not all players want as well, is to be able to see all damages sources (If attacked by all 5 enemy champs, a tower or 2, and minions, it would display 7 columns in the death recap) listing all the spells/skills damage recieved over the past 10-15 seconds.

In some cases the damage champs do doesnt even show up, other than "this skill: 0 dmg"

Please list all sources of damage in a 7 column format, all skills/spells used (with accurate damage amounts!) and exclude anything that doesnt do damage.

I added a poll for shiggles, vote if you want.

X Yoshimitsu

03-16-2011

Zzz i tohught you said death cap at first harhar, but yeah i noticed that too, idc really as to if you look at someones build its pretty easy to tell which did what. and if you know the skills which you prolly wont know every skills details but its kinda easy to tell at least what kind of damage it is.

Silvron Arcannas

04-09-2011

I like to bump... *BUMP*

Silvron Arcannas

04-09-2011

Oh and this guy had a good idea, but no love.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=569501