Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Help / Question] Nidalee

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rhakhar

03-16-2011

I absolutely love the playstyle of Nidalee, but I suck at her. I'd like some advice from everyone.

I generally go:

E Q W then R > Q > W > E.

Doran's Ring --> Sheen --> Boots (depends on team) --> Rabbadon's --> Guinsoo --> Lichbane --> GA

ArP red/quints, Dodge yellows, AP/lvl blues.
I'm saving up IP for Magic Pen red/quints, but that will take time.

Anyway, advice guys? I've heard Hotshot levels up E (heal) first. Does that help with cougar farming (E=Swipe)? I'm open to any and all advice, hit me please.

Amber Liu

Recruiter

03-16-2011

Your cougar skill are only affected by the rank of your ult (rank 1,2,3), so they are completely separate from the skills in human form.
Get Guinsoo's before Rabs? I find thats a better order

Thinkdealer

03-16-2011

Yeah rabadons is more of a finisher item then an early thing. You want guinsoos either first or after sheen.

Rhakhar

03-16-2011

I see.
I typically go Rabbadon's early because I'm fairly good at sniping with spear. I find that actually going into cougar puts me at too much risk early game, so defenseless.

Ku Lux Klan

03-28-2011

I love Nidalee. Just got her, but she's awesome.
I go doran's Ring ----> boots speed (build of the boots vary --- sorceror's or ninja tabi) ---> sheen ------->Rageblade ------> Rabbadon's ---> lich bane
I might get some more AP here and there, but those are my main focuses.