New Free Champions (Week 12)

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 15
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darmikau

02-10-2010

Oh goody, I get to stomp all the bad Nasus players this week.

Also, every team will consist of Ashe, Teemo, Pantheon, at least. The teams were like that even before they were free, now it'll be even worse.

White Blood

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2010

i hate the fact that you have to pay RP for different skins.

White Blood

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darmikau View Post
Oh goody, I get to stomp all the bad Nasus players this week.

Also, every team will consist of Ashe, Teemo, Pantheon, at least. The teams were like that even before they were free, now it'll be even worse.
it's only for one week you know...

RiotVitzkrieg

Technical Artist

02-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Blood View Post
i hate the fact that you have to pay RP for different skins.
Well the other option is to not have a free game, which I'm assuming you'd like less

If you want sexy heroes then support the awesome devs behind this game! Its pretty awesome how much of the content *is* available to us for free!

Supahleetkilla

02-10-2010

NOOOOOO teemo is free.

Pwnacus Maximus

02-10-2010

I love you Riot for putting blitz on rotation, and also i hate you. I love you because it gives me free kills because they don't know how to play him, and I hate you because there's always that one guy every couple games who is amazing with him, or the guy who picks him before I can and sucks. T_T

GuyOfDoom

Recruiter

02-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotChris View Post
Actually the counts were based on the RP cost to unlock the Champions (so Ryze is Heroic and Teemo is Epic). I definitely am not trying to mislead anyone. I can easily publish future information based on the IP cost, if that's more useful to players. I'd be interested in hearing from others if that would be an improvement.

- RiotChris
I had actually never noticed that the RP costs were tiered differently than the IP costs until now. I just think that since a majority of the Heroes would be unlocked with IP over RP it would make more sense that way.

nrouns

02-10-2010

Oh sweet jesus is it a good week to be veiger. Hello soraka, ryze, ashe, karthus, and nasus... all characters I normally do good against.

Galamoth

02-10-2010

finnaly, nice week rotation. i just played my first matches as blitz and really like him.

sycsadist

02-10-2010

hmm..should i buy karthus after this week ends?

12345612 ... 15