How to Succeed in Solo Queue: A short guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Booterang

03-29-2011

Bumping for more views. At 1590 now L

daftroses

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2011

Everyone needs to read this.

Icarus Penna

03-30-2011

bump

Vrindlevine

03-30-2011

Would these rules generally apply to non-ranked solo as well? Or are they more dependent on having the somewhat, (I'm just guessing here.) Better teammates that you would get in ranked. Ive only play 2 ranked, 1 win, 1 loss, and other then a bit of extra pressure as well as the interesting ban/pick system I found my teams to be pretty similar to the ones in normal. Though I'm pretty sure my elo is quite low, so that could be it.

Booterang

03-30-2011

These rules apply to all games of league of legends, but as a general rule they are a guide for ranked games. Many players in normal games take the opportunity to try out new characters and are much more casual about winning or losing. I personally don't care about winning normal games as I use it as a means to test builds and practice scenarios (such as tower diving and roaming) for ranked games.

Papa Zen

03-30-2011

Great Guide.

Natural Poise

03-31-2011

I really like this guide. Solid advice and I dig your writing style. I hope you expand and/or write more guides in the future.