Champion Sale: 50% Off Olaf, Miss Fortune, and Nidalee

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pigasaurus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2011

Reducing the RP while leaving the IP price? No thanks Riot, your recent attempts to suck more money out of your player base have actually caused me to temporarily cease purchasing skins. From the freebies with the Pantheon give away to the changes with the IP system to create a more treadmill game style.....

I mean I've only purchased about 300 bucks worth of skins. Not like I'm a paying customer or anything......

Since I started playing this game I've noticed a shift towards "omg buy RP!". I started playing LoL specifically to escape "microtransaction" style games.

Anyway, love the game but I don't support blatant consumerism.

03-19-2011

When is Kog'maw going to be on sale? I want to buy him, but im waiting for when he goes on sale. i only have 518 rp right now, so i would have just enough for Kog if he's going to be on sale....... Can you do it next week?

MD92

03-20-2011

Bought Olaf. Hoping for Maokai next time.

lIIlIIlIIl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2011

put ez on saleeeeee

Kelfeno

03-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstorSapolsky View Post
Do you know how much rage would be generated if they spontaneously announced an IP sale with no precedent? Customer Service would spend a solid month just answering "I WANT A REFUND I BOUGHT WARWICK IN 2009 AND WANT MY IP BACK!" emails.

The people downvoting this sort of thing are stupid, because they are the same who would send those exact same e-mails. I would LOVE to see IP discounts, but they should be announced well before they are implemented to give people ample warning.
that's why apple never releases ipods and then lowers the price a month later.

cause they care about the backlash

malphismia

03-23-2011

why would there be IP sales...what are you people smoking.

I've never complained about a free thing, thats just ****ing rude. lol Sales should be for people who pay real money and support this game.

LordLegato

03-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatadorRED View Post
why would there be IP sales...what are you people smoking.

I've never complained about a free thing, thats just ****ing rude. lol Sales should be for people who pay real money and support this game.
A thousand times this.

Unplease fanbase QQ to no end.

Thanks for the sales Riot. Keep them up. IP discount is ridiculous. Just what reason, honestly, on their end is there to have such a thing?

Think people. Why are there such things as sales in the first place?

darkjak

03-30-2011

how long is this sale?