Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Sale: 50% Off Olaf, Miss Fortune, and Nidalee

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Varyn Xael

03-16-2011

Have all three champs and skins. I love those three.

ButterPenguin

03-16-2011

There's never more than one 6300 champ on sale at once. These sales are mostly trying to boost 3150 champ sales with RP since they're the ones usually bought with IP. Clever.

Kalö

Recruiter

03-16-2011

IP Boosts Discount

Kyoko Sakura

Recruiter

03-16-2011

IP Sales please, even though I will buy Miss Fortune, IP Sales would be nice too.
And 2x IP/XP Weekend at least once per month :?

Sub Button

03-16-2011

Might pick up MF or Nid.

Karderuz

03-16-2011

I alredy own the champ -.-

Karderuz

03-16-2011

now pls make leopard nidalee skin on sale i've w8 so long for it >.<

Arcane Azmadi

03-16-2011

Quote:
Karderuz:
now pls make leopard nidalee skin on sale i've w8 so long for it >.<

Somehow I doubt that; they put Leopard Nidalee on sale only a few weeks back and I bought it then.

Petrichor1

03-16-2011

Quote:
GuMihofOu:
IP sales would be cool. Maybe 5-10% off would be reasonable (only 5% off 6300 is still 315 savings).

Do we know when the next skin sale will be announced? It should be soon -- I'm wanting to buy a skin but will kick myself if I buy it right before it goes on sale.

What this guy said. Even a small IP discount helps.

Mortox

03-16-2011

Honestly, because of the sporadic pricing Riot uses, I associated 975 RP with 6300 IP directly. So bringing these 3150 champs to ~487 RP just brings them in line with what I think they're actually worth.

Don't get me wrong; this is certainly incentive to buy, but I just wish they had a more uniform pricing system instead of it being seemingly random.

There should be some conversion of RP to IP so when you have all 6300 champs at 975 RP and some 3150 champs at 975 RP it really doesn't make much sense and just comes across as unprofessional/greedy in many ways.