Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Sale: 50% Off Olaf, Miss Fortune, and Nidalee

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Angloomy

Recruiter

03-16-2011

Nidalee is awesome :|
Personally, she should be 6300 IP, just saying...

Spartaan

03-16-2011

Darkstoz

03-16-2011

WOOT!
Earlier today i was thinking about getting miss fortune.
Got home, said i was definately getting her, and theres a sale!
I love the world

Stexe

Recruiter

03-16-2011

They won't do IP sales, there isn't enough of a reason for them to do it. Although I guess in theory a 5% or 10% sale would get people to spend their IP on old content and then be more likely to buy RP for future Champions...

Fatal Error 404

03-16-2011

Nice stuff!

Touch My OPness

03-16-2011

i just bought olaf 2 days ago................ WHYYY

Okiko

03-16-2011

Kinda funny.. I saw the sale when I got to the homepage. Thought, 'It'd be nice if it was Olaf' and there he is! Now I have to decide if I should buy him with RP or IP. :|

johnnienguyen

03-16-2011

MIss fortune is fun, but she's not worth 6300 ip. she shud be 3150 ip and 975rp

Icylobster

03-16-2011

Quote:
GuMihofOu:
IP sales would be cool. Maybe 5-10% off would be reasonable (only 5% off 6300 is still 315 savings).

Do we know when the next skin sale will be announced? It should be soon -- I'm wanting to buy a skin but will kick myself if I buy it right before it goes on sale.

I like this idea a lot. I personally buy with RP and use all of my IP on runes, but it would be really awesome to have them on sale for those who use IP. I think 10-15% would be a bit better. I fully understand that they want cash (it being their income), however it takes a bit of time to save up IP and 10-15% would be great, much better than nothing. Then again even 5% is better than nothing so I'm for it.

The main thing I want is cheaper runes. IP takes a bit of time to save up and its a pain to collect runes for each champion (not that you have to, but I do). I'd love to see runes go down in price, even if just a little.

Love the champion sales though

PaulTheOracle

03-16-2011

This is awesome I was thinking about buying both Nidalee and Olaf anyways.