Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Noxious Trap not making any noise when triggered

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Svenporks

03-16-2011

This has happened a few times in the past, but has become a bit more noticeable due to the nonstop free Teemo weeks. Esentially, it seems any time there are a lot of sounds playing and someone walks through a trap, there's no explosion sound, everyone's just suddenly slowed and poisoned. Not sure if it's the amount of sounds happening at the time or something, just that it's a bit confusing to suddenly be slowed and taking damage without any indicator of what happened.

YerroFever

03-19-2011

I've noticed that when there are a lot of things going on at once, certain sounds stop playing in general... I don't know if it's because of the patch or because of my sound card but I've never had this problem until a patch or two ago.

Archiplex

03-19-2011

This happens to me when i just walk into a bush and there was a trap there, I see no particle or sound and everyone is just slowed