-==is LUX worth the time?==-

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragull

03-17-2011

Quote:
He usually goes Sorc shoes, Mejai's, Deathcap, Morello's (not necessarily in that order, it depends on whether he has a good early game or not), then void staff or some other situational item depending on how the game's turning out. With Lux's awesome range, you can actually get away with being a glass cannon. If you're close enough to get targeted, you're doing it wrong.
This is my build as well. After getting Mejai's, if I'm able to get a good amount of stacks before returning, I get Death cap, if not, I get Morello's. If I'm mid I get Glacial Shroud instead of Morello's so I can stay longer in the lane. But of course all depends on the enemies as well.

What I can say is that I rarely get defensive items, because, honestly, Lux's range is so great that you can nuke enemies on a safe distance 95% of the time.

Kermit The Fraud

03-17-2011

Charging ma-lazer, BOOOOOOOOOOOOM! I say yes lux is a great ranked game player.

LucidHeavens

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2011

As a Summoner who mains Lux, I must admit that I am pleasantly surprised to see so much praise for her as a viable Ranked champion. It is much more common for people to just generalize with her and discredit her true abilities as an AP support caster.

To the original poster, she is absolutely worth the time to learn. Her range is 1,000 on her Q, W, and E, and 3,000 on her R. She has potential to do insane amounts of damage in a very short and repeated period of time with high cooldown reduction. Run magic penetration runes and Clairvoyance on Lux, and you will never be sorry. My only issue with Lux is her lack of skins.

Threpe

03-18-2011

She's my favorite AP champion for a duo lane.

a1m82

03-19-2011

I love Lux she is awsome!

She can support, she can do sick damage!! Go magic penetration and AP and u will get ur kills! When u play Lux u should always be behind ur hole team and stund/nuke.

Charging ma-lazer, BOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

GL/HF

BobblyAsian

03-19-2011

i dont see y there are so many haters for lux. i use her a lot and i think she is awesome. some epople said her passive is crappy at end games but it doesnt matter coz she has a snare and a slow. and her laser (cooldown 24 sec with nashor tooth) is so spammable you make up for the bits of extra damage in later lvs. lux is awesome and she is cute like temooooo~

hydrogencar

03-19-2011

She's a pretty solid duo lane champ. Definitely a good pick.
She has insane range on literally all abilities so you shouldn't die too much while dealing huge dmg. (Stack AP, who needs survivability with that range?)