Is Corki a Yordle?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trolosaurus

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yndyr View Post
Corki is a test pilot for a yordle contraption. Is he or isn't he a yordle? It's never specified.
Test pilot? Yes, and then he became a flying ace veteran from the Rune Wars
And yes, though it isn't directly stated he is a Yordle, it is worded in a way because it assumes you are clever enough to tell that he is a Yordle. Plus he is regularly grouped with all of the other Yordles and is clearly a Yordle

KunehoKun

09-25-2012

I bet Corki is half-human.

Aura Shadow

01-30-2013

If corki is a yordle why is he not furry like the other yordles? That's the only reason i think he isnt. I mean shouldnt he look like other yordles? I know it's somewhat implied, but it never states it, which leads me to believe he isnt....i would love some actual kind of proof or something ....

Edit: also, along with him not having any fur, havent you noticed how he has a human nose? That's not a feature that the other yordles have... Also, his lore doesnt completly disporve that he is not a yordle, only somewhat. So you will have to have better evidence than that...

Trolosaurus

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura Shadow View Post
If corki is a yordle why is he not furry like the other yordles? That's the only reason i think he isnt. I mean shouldnt he look like other yordles? I know it's somewhat implied, but it never states it, which leads me to believe he isnt....i would love some actual kind of proof or something ....

Edit: also, along with him not having any fur, havent you noticed how he has a human nose? That's not a feature that the other yordles have... Also, his lore doesnt completly disporve that he is not a yordle, only somewhat. So you will have to have better evidence than that...
He. Is. A. Yordle.

Managable

01-31-2013

I believe one of two things about Corki (whom, I know is a yordle.) Either, being a male yordle, he shaved off his excess hair, OR Yordles bald as they get older like humans.

kitae

Lead Designer

02-02-2013
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Corki is a yordle as is Heimerdinger even though they don't really look like yordles.

In fact their odd appearance may be somehow connected.....

Hige

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2013

From staying too far from bandle city? ._.

Obligatory self promotion ! Full yordle Corki!!

Emma Retodd

02-02-2013

Cousins of former college roommates. Calling it now.

Vuther

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma Retodd View Post
Father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommates. Calling it now.
I just thought of Spaceballs for some reason.

Anymeese

Master Recruiter

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hige View Post
From staying too far from bandle city? ._.

Obligatory self promotion ! Full yordle Corki!!
me gusta o.o