Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Amumu, Super Jungle Tank Carry Ownage Time!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mooola

07-20-2011

I basically also use this pattern and get a sunfire cape[for health and armor] after getting philo stone and boots1. After that farming would be hella easy and gets me a higher tier boots[situational] and a force of nature in a span of 12-20mins. Great guide bro!

KPloggz

07-27-2011

Thanks for the comments, guys

Did this in a ranked game yesterday (playing against 1350 ELO) and late-game I was a cleanup machine. Our karthus would get them all low when he died, then i'd just chase for 3 kills after every fight.

jetpotion

11-06-2012

You didnt list the cons about amumu.About how prone he is to counter jungling.Basic guide to counter jungling and stopping them should help make this a very good guide.

XxxLumberJackxxX

11-06-2012

dude this thread is over a year old let it die...

dRwZ

02-17-2013

Nice guide