Jungle Nocturne help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

liergaard

03-20-2011

(all lvl 3)
3 x APen quints
9 x ASpeed marks
9 x Armor seals
9 x ASpeed glyphs (not mandatory)

Masteries
21/9/0
get armor and nimbleness in def tree.

Skill order
Q W E E E R E Q E Q R Q Q W R W W
The Q will help you start jungle, but E is indisposable for team fights and ganks.

Smite & Ghost/Exhaust/Clair/whatev

Cloth armor + 5 hpots

Start at blue, use Q and Smite on golem. Start potion IMMEDIATELY after you take first damage.
You will end with about 100 health. Start a second potion immediately after first one runs out.

You can then do wolves -> wraiths -> golems and B afterward with enough money to make Ninja Tabi (which I go with over Madred's). Make sure unless you're good on health you have a potion going. You'll have 1 left after golems.
Your smite will be back after B -> red buff.
You will be level 4 now. You can either try for a gank if a side lane is pushing or continue jungle cycle until 6 and then gank.

This isn't the only way to do it obviously but it's reliable for me.

Falcö

05-17-2011

I can successfully clear jungle in under 4 minutes. Ive been jungling noct since his release and have found that: Apen marks and quints, armor seals, and AS glyphs works best for me.
16/0/14 masteries for 3 damage and 2 move speed, getting 2mp/5 and neutral buffs for both trees.
armor and 5x pots to start.start with golems (smite), then wraiths, then wolves. if you have a friendly mid, you could ask him to leash blue late.
I prefer to skill up Q, W, E, E, E. Because of the damage nerfs to Q I go with the CC for ganks.
for items, I have 2 builds.
standard:
razor>boots>wriggles>banshee (get catalyst before finishing boots if you have the $$)
very healthy team:
razor>boots>catalyst>bloodrazor>banshee. Use your judgement to determine if you need catalyst first or if you can get the AS bow for bloodrazor.
red buff rapes.
blue buff isnt very necesary once you get your mana saphire.

zxlkcf

05-17-2011

I can take blue easily, running with 0/21/9 and Cloth + 5 potions

HP Quints, APen Reds, Armor Yellows and MR Blues.

Or you can start with the twins.

Shroud/Duskbringer, I use Shroud without any problems.